Substantial increase in insurance premium

Qpik

Supercharged

Just to check around, did anyone else noticed their premium jumped up significantly this yr?

Last yr I paid 570 after deductg 5% COM & inclusive of 50% NCD protector.

This yr, for the same coverage, exclude NCD protector it is 670 and 750 if I opt for protector.

The only claim that I made last yr was for windscreen. Nt sure was it due to the claim I made.

Haiz...if only we cld do away with insurance which is a big conspiracy to me [rifle]

↡ Advertisement

Just to check around, did anyone else noticed their premium jumped up significantly this yr?

Last yr I paid 570 after deductg 5% COM & inclusive of 50% NCD protector.

This yr, for the same coverage, exclude NCD protector it is 670 and 750 if I opt for protector.

The only claim that I made last yr was for windscreen. Nt sure was it due to the claim I made.

Haiz...if only we cld do away with insurance which is a big conspiracy to me [rifle]

who;s your insurer bro? what ride you having?

mine also claim windscreen too last year. Mine was Auntie Lucy.

Most probably will change when mine is due in June. Gota get more quotes before deciding. Also 50% NCD.mine last yr 50% pica 900+. [:(]

Neutral Newbie

Mine was $952 with NCB 40+5. Agent give special discount and charge me $886 cuz dealing with her for quite long liao..

Driving a 1.6L sedan, 34-yr old.

When I was started driving abt 9yrs back as a young 25 years old, NCB was 0, Insurance was only $660. ...sigh.....

↡ Advertisement