Nano sealant for body, worth the money?

Billcoke

Is this good for body paint or unnecessary? If I remember, it is $300-400+. Coating can last about a year, only wash body with water, but can not wash with soap, may remove the coating. But when wash the windscreen with soap, the soap will drip to the body right?

190x240_nano%20brochure.jpg

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/si...tar_Shield.html

Edited by Billcoke
↡ Advertisement

Is this good for body paint or unnecessary? If I remember, it is $300-400+. Coating can last about a year, only wash body with water, but can not wash with soap, may remove the coating. But when wash the windscreen with soap, the soap will drip to the body right?

So expensive... [sweatdrop] Might as well accumulate the money and do a fresh coat of paint 3 years later. [idea]

Neutral Newbie

Alot of merc drivers oso do regular polishing & wax. Wat do u think? And merc comes with nano coat liao.....LOL

Too expensive.

If you don't want to DIY, can try to go for those mobile grooming services.

I have tried one recently and they are quite good. Using Duragloss products. My personal preference.

agree w most bros here....not necessary and a waste of money....if u don't maintain, at the end still no use....just get those grooming done every 3 or 6month...if always park under the sun, abt once every two to three months....if under shelter, can stretch to once every 6 months.....

full grooming for normal sedan is abt 70-80 dollars....u do your own math.

Neutral Newbie

Too expensive.

I have tried one recently and they are quite good. Using Duragloss products. My personal preference.

Bro, can recommend? I am looking for grooming with Duragloss, wet look I like. Bt DIY I sian. Wat the charges like?

Neutral Newbie

regards to nano sealant

dothey actually polish your car until kim kim kut kut then they seal it or they just seal with all the fine swirl marks?? (swirl marks that looks like spider webs)

can anyone enlighten me

Bro, can recommend? I am looking for grooming with Duragloss, wet look I like. Bt DIY I sian. Wat the charges like?

I will send you the details via PM. Now not with me.... [:p]

"only wash body with water, but can not wash with soap, may remove the coating."

The coating so weak? Soap will remove the coating?

Then how to protect against acid rain, bird s--t etc? :D

Too expensive.

Any recommended workshop for Duragloss grooming?

I just PM you.

Dear All,

I am reviving an old topic as I think the info maybe out of date. I have been offered by C&C a nanosealant package for $$$$$. I want to know if there are better valued alternatives out there where I can coat my car with and just have to wash.

Cost? Product? Contact? Thanx! PM me.