Cheapest tyre

Gentoro

Neutral Newbie

Tires in JB are not dat cheap same goes for their rims. Gd luck in ur hunt.

really? may be i shud hunt deeper then... since i always go up to melaka and KL. thx

↡ Advertisement

Going for Indonesia make tires for $84 each, need to go back my WS for engine diagnostic, engine light acting up again. Really keen to buy from 2nd hand garage but too bad have to go back to my WS since they offer me free diagnostic. I dun even know what brand the tires is! :D

We can carry commenting and recommending cheapest tires! We all can brag how exp and how good a tires can be but less discussion on cheapest and best tire. I know its impossible to get the cheap and best but just discussing.

I will write a review for my tires soon, changing today later at my WS.

For tires and rim in JB, its ain't cheap at all. Trust me, my bro-in-laws work in JB and drive to SG for tires change. Just imagine even their local also come SG to buy tires.

Edited by Gentoro

Want cheap tyres? Go find Mr Lau at 344 Circuit Road, they sell tyres at $50 each.

Why so cheap ... 'cos they dealing with car exports, those that they bought with good new tyres, they strip them and sell them.

They have too many tyres to burn, therefore they sell them CHEAP!!

I bought my tyres from them for my SUV, cost me total $220 including installation.

Call him at 90995000 for any enquiry first, tell him Hangloose recommends you.

Want cheap tyres? Go find Mr Lau at 344 Circuit Road, they sell tyres at $50 each.

Why so cheap ... 'cos they dealing with car exports, those that they bought with good new tyres, they strip them and sell them.

I bought my tyres from them for my SUV, cost me total $220 including installation.

yup.changed falken 912 at this shop just few mths back.good service and so many choice depending on one's budget.

got mine Neuton NT3000 for 84 each. Wondering why no review abt this tyre? I find it abit noise but grip is good. Continuing to monitor at longer milage.

How can we tell the tyres are new?? I guess the tyres are at least 1 year old??

agreed

============

Every post I see u only type "agreed".

Looks like u r trying to increase your number of posts to start your own thread issit?

Or u really got nothing better to say? Hahaha [laugh]

Going for Indonesia make tires for $84 each, need to go back my WS for engine diagnostic, engine light acting up again. Really keen to buy from 2nd hand garage but too bad have to go back to my WS since they offer me free diagnostic. I dun even know what brand the tires is! :D

We can carry commenting and recommending cheapest tires! We all can brag how exp and how good a tires can be but less discussion on cheapest and best tire. I know its impossible to get the cheap and best but just discussing.

I will write a review for my tires soon, changing today later at my WS.

For tires and rim in JB, its ain't cheap at all. Trust me, my bro-in-laws work in JB and drive to SG for tires change. Just imagine even their local also come SG to buy tires.

Are you getting eptyres accelera?

595 evo is pretty good i got mine at $85 a piece at circuit road... IMHO tyres are probably one of the more impt investments for a car cuz they're the only contact between the car and the road... had firestone tyres and they skidded on me TWICE on hard braking... damn scary when the car swings uncontrollably and you're just praying for the tyres to stop the car ASAP....

for those who are interested, i am selling my 1mth old 2nd hand tyres michelin primacy LC.. tyre mfg in Q4'2009.

sms nine 87 triple8 32 for discussion. tks

195/65R15

Any tyres that have good grip in wet and quiet in the price range of <$500 for 4 pcs?

i thought Kumho KU31 per piece is $80?

isn't that cheapest?

(edited)

Short review on Neuton NT3000 Solace tyre as today was raining heavily and wet.

Was travelling in NUS, late for work and meeting due to traffic jam at Bt Timah. Jammed E-brake couple of times on Bt Timah and few more times on NUS campus route. Tyre grip was quite good, nothing gives way. As some of you know NuS campus have plenty of down hills, white lines, strips, pot holes plus alot of zebra crossings whereby students dashed out to run across. Car was able to stop in time and grip was steady. Encountering puddles of water, its cut through steadily.

In all, its much safer than my old used Yoko A300 and Yoko DB. Of cos new Yoko I feel will be as good too.

Wet Grip 7.5/10

Dry Grip 8/10

Comfort 7/10

Noise 6.5/10

Abit noisy comparing to Yoko DB but then again DB was so well known to low noise level, how to fight?

OT abit: Last week gathering, my cousin (newbies driving spark) ask me about tyre as I have did some research on it for locl market. She told me that she has a good fren in tyre shop gives her a good price for her 13" tyre. She then said the price is about $500 plus after discount! I and other cousins (few season drivers and a car agent for motorimage) burst out laughing! Muahahaha.... we commented - she can forget about having this guy as fren. KNN! Fren also wanna carrot head fren! lolz... :D

Edited by Gentoro
↡ Advertisement