Toyo Proxes C1S

Grix17

Looking for a comfortable tyre with good grip and decent treadwear and price. Anybody here has tried the Toyo Proxes C1S?

My alternatives are GY Eagle RV-S or GR90 for good comfort, or GY F1 Asym for performance with some comfort.

↡ Advertisement

Looking for a comfortable tyre with good grip and decent treadwear and price. Anybody here has tried the Toyo Proxes C1S?

My alternatives are GY Eagle RV-S or GR90 for good comfort, or GY F1 Asym for performance with some comfort.

the grip is solid , rubber and thread design look very high quality also , i sit in my friend driving a camry 2.4 , feel very shiok, esp in rain,

but noise level lose out to his old yoko db, according to him . ( wont lose out to aysm in term of grip and noise)

do take note , my friend change the tyres not very long lol, its a very new design from toyo.

(the proxes in front i love it, same quality as t1r, but not noisy?) lol

gr90 and rvs, i no experience with them lol .

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I will probably narrow it down to between Proxes C1S and F1 Asymmetric. Was quoted similar prices at different places.

Most importantly, both have reinforced / extra load (XL) tyres which gives me more assurance as I have no spare tyre.

My worry with RV-S is the treadwear, and with GR-90 it is the price and lack of XL tyre options.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I've had Goodyear RV-S for about 2 months before I changed. Reason: not because they weren't good or quiet but it was a slightly smaller tyre and less cushy than what my OE tyre was...car came with 205/50/17 but I thought 215/45/17 would be the same but I was wrong. When it comes to humps and rough surfaces, the Toyo Proxes R32 @205/50/17 I now have are much softer and quieter. I also got them from a dealer I know well so its 90% new and cheap!! My 2cents... :D

Edited by GDIzen

Hi

where to get toyo tyres?

need to find out 185/65/15 for latio.

thanks

I know 2 places with decent prices:

Arrow Tyres at Serangoon North (having Toyo sale now)

Sin Hin at Alexandra Village

Don't have the addresses here but you can search SGCarmart Directory.

↡ Advertisement