Search
SgCarStore Sell Parts Accessories Here

• Search this thread
20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:21 PM

Laserjet
  • Laserjet
    Administrator

If you are observant enough, you should have seen the appearance of a new tab in MCF.

We have long realised the need for a section for members to sell their extra car items, and that the Garage Sale folders are inadequate to handle the high volume of ads.

We have thus come up with sgCarstore, the new only niche classifieds set up for members to place up their extra car items for sale. The Garage Sale folders will be closed on 10-Mar, so be sure to quickly repost all your items for sale into sgCarstore.

Visit sgCarStore now.

Meanwhile, you can use this thread to point out any errors, or give any feedback for sgCarstore.
Refer to signature guidelines
Works in progress...

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

Drunkclubber
  • Drunkclubber
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

thks

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

Ididbobe
  • Premium member
    Ididbobe
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is there anyway to differentiate betw the Commercial sellers and Individual private sellers in the new forum? I now see alot of commercial ads and its hard to find the 2nd hand genuine sellers. IMHO, this is a major detraction from the previous Garage Sales site. Tks

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:06 PM

Limbat
  • Limbat
    Sponsor

From my personal experience - 1st look at the price of the item ( item u need or looking for ) then read the product details - if still not sure ask the seller questions. Best is to arrange viewing if u are still in doubt. biggrin.gif Another way to test the system yrself is to try selling something of your own. biggrin.gif

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:58 AM

Kanmuri
  • Kanmuri
    Neutral Newbie

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif nice!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:53 AM

Classy310
  • Classy310
    Neutral Newbie

Thumbs up for the moderater!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

Yylin
  • Yylin
    Clutched

hi anyone know where to buy car parts accessories? some good reviews about www.autoking.jp anyone bought things there before?

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

Naticle
  • Naticle
    Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I've some bmw spare accesories to sell..will u be interested?

regards
Naticle

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:24 AM

Raygooh
  • Premium member
    Raygooh
    2nd Gear

Frankly , I dont like the new sgcar store . Last time , I can manage to find a lot of stuff from pple here selling their new or used items . but nowadays i always find the same old commercial traders selling their things .....like batteries, tyres, sports rims...they are all commercial sellers or advertisement flooding the place. even with the search tag function, all I get is tones of commercial advertisements. I really dun like this changes so much that I have since stopped to buy things from the WTS section here. thumbsdown.gif . Just my honest feedback and I belive many of us here have the same feeling. I understand that running a website need cost and all this is achieve by advertisement. But really, if it become so irritating looking for stuff with all the ads around I guess it is going to turn all the people away from here. mine suggestion is why not do it like some other car clubs? there is WTS section for the private sellers and there is a commercial classicfied section for recources from all the shops traders. just my 2 cents........peace...:)

Edited by Raygooh, 04 May 2010 - 01:28 AM.

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

DeathAngel
  • DeathAngel
    Neutral Newbie

niceeeee :)

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

Complicated
  • Complicated
    Neutral Newbie

no comment :) by the way any recommendation

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear

i am not able to post any ad in the sgcarstore. sad.gif

It states: "You do not have permission for this action!"

Arent members allowed to post WTS ads?

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:50 PM

shopdevie
  • shopdevie
    Neutral Newbie

Hi Sean boi

That time when I first time use it also face the same problem.

However, I log out. Then go the sgcarstore and press 'post an ad'.

It prompt me to log in again. Then after that I am able to post liao.

Maybe you can try this method.

Meanwhile, I agree with some of the bros here saying that there are too many commercial items posted.
However, to be fair to the moderator and etc, despite, I personally dislike too many commercial postings, these postings really provide what I am looking for.

Some times if you have some thing you wish to buy, but unable to find it from the bros here, getting from those commercial postings is a good way out..

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

SGCMmrhonda
  • Premium member
    SGCMmrhonda
    5th Gear

Shopdevie, you agree cos' you posted some of your perfumes there? lol

Actually, I agree to you. Cos' I manage to find used rims from advertisement at SGCARSTORE from one of the used rim retailers.

I would say, there are 2 sides of the coin.

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:44 PM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear

Hi Sean boi

That time when I first time use it also face the same problem.

However, I log out. Then go the sgcarstore and press 'post an ad'.

It prompt me to log in again. Then after that I am able to post liao.

Maybe you can try this method.

Meanwhile, I agree with some of the bros here saying that there are too many commercial items posted.
However, to be fair to the moderator and etc, despite, I personally dislike too many commercial postings, these postings really provide what I am looking for.

Some times if you have some thing you wish to buy, but unable to find it from the bros here, getting from those commercial postings is a good way out..

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

Tks for ur inputs bro. biggrin.gif

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

EleGPS
  • EleGPS
    Neutral Newbie

SG CarStore is really good place, thanks.
EleBest GPS
www.myelebest.com

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:11 AM

Bulletje80
  • Bulletje80
    Neutral Newbie

nice forum

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:19 PM

Yylin
  • Yylin
    Clutched

i like this forum

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

Tmfwy
  • Tmfwy
    1st Gear

I've given up on SGCarStore.

Its flooded with too many commercial sellers.
What used to be a breeze to find bona fide used stuff from personal sellers has now become a floodwave of items from commercial traders.

And to reply, the search function is there. Its kinda useless. The point of forum consumer buyer behaviour is to browse a wide selection of goods, at second hand prices. If we want 1st hand items, we might as well go to the respective stores directly.

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Laserjet
  • Laserjet
    Administrator

Hi,

We have taken your points into consideration and will be implementing search functions to allow users to look for "direct sellers" as well as "used items".

Refer to signature guidelines
Works in progress...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users