SgCarStore - Buy/Sell Your Parts & Accessories Here

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie

If you are observant enough, you should have seen the appearance of a new tab in MCF.

We have long realised the need for a section for members to sell their extra car items, and that the Garage Sale folders are inadequate to handle the high volume of ads.

We have thus come up with sgCarstore, the new only niche classifieds set up for members to place up their extra car items for sale. The Garage Sale folders will be closed on 10-Mar, so be sure to quickly repost all your items for sale into sgCarstore.

Visit sgCarStore now.

Meanwhile, you can use this thread to point out any errors, or give any feedback for sgCarstore.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Is there anyway to differentiate betw the Commercial sellers and Individual private sellers in the new forum? I now see alot of commercial ads and its hard to find the 2nd hand genuine sellers. IMHO, this is a major detraction from the previous Garage Sales site. Tks

From my personal experience - 1st look at the price of the item ( item u need or looking for ) then read the product details - if still not sure ask the seller questions. Best is to arrange viewing if u are still in doubt. :D Another way to test the system yrself is to try selling something of your own. :D

Neutral Newbie

hi anyone know where to buy car parts accessories? some good reviews about www.autoking.jp anyone bought things there before?

(edited)

Frankly , I dont like the new sgcar store . Last time , I can manage to find a lot of stuff from pple here selling their new or used items . but nowadays i always find the same old commercial traders selling their things .....like batteries, tyres, sports rims...they are all commercial sellers or advertisement flooding the place. even with the search tag function, all I get is tones of commercial advertisements. I really dun like this changes so much that I have since stopped to buy things from the WTS section here. [thumbsdown] . Just my honest feedback and I belive many of us here have the same feeling. I understand that running a website need cost and all this is achieve by advertisement. But really, if it become so irritating looking for stuff with all the ads around I guess it is going to turn all the people away from here. mine suggestion is why not do it like some other car clubs? there is WTS section for the private sellers and there is a commercial classicfied section for recources from all the shops traders. just my 2 cents........peace...:)

Edited by Raygooh

i am not able to post any ad in the sgcarstore. [:(]

It states: "You do not have permission for this action!"

Arent members allowed to post WTS ads?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Sean boi

That time when I first time use it also face the same problem.

However, I log out. Then go the sgcarstore and press 'post an ad'.

It prompt me to log in again. Then after that I am able to post liao.

Maybe you can try this method.

Meanwhile, I agree with some of the bros here saying that there are too many commercial items posted.

However, to be fair to the moderator and etc, despite, I personally dislike too many commercial postings, these postings really provide what I am looking for.

Some times if you have some thing you wish to buy, but unable to find it from the bros here, getting from those commercial postings is a good way out..

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

Shopdevie, you agree cos' you posted some of your perfumes there? lol

Actually, I agree to you. Cos' I manage to find used rims from advertisement at SGCARSTORE from one of the used rim retailers.

I would say, there are 2 sides of the coin.

Hi Sean boi

That time when I first time use it also face the same problem.

However, I log out. Then go the sgcarstore and press 'post an ad'.

It prompt me to log in again. Then after that I am able to post liao.

Maybe you can try this method.

Meanwhile, I agree with some of the bros here saying that there are too many commercial items posted.

However, to be fair to the moderator and etc, despite, I personally dislike too many commercial postings, these postings really provide what I am looking for.

Some times if you have some thing you wish to buy, but unable to find it from the bros here, getting from those commercial postings is a good way out..

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

Tks for ur inputs bro. :D