Republic Auto

Unfair

Hi, recently read about this new 2nd hand car dealer.

Seems to be C&C selling the trade-in cars.

Prices seem okie, anyone have any experience there ?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

hi i traded in my vios there to get my Koup..ok la...met up dealer and transaction smooth.

How's the Trade in Value like compare to others?

i thinks its one of the better dealers around. CNC does have a reputation to maintain. most probably they wil not 'cheat' the buyer.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, recently read about this new 2nd hand car dealer.

Seems to be C&C selling the trade-in cars.

Prices seem okie, anyone have any experience there ?

they are big player in the market, less likely to be hanky panky

they earn more from selling Merc than from selling second hand cars

their objective is to put more Merc on the road, some time the price they pay for your second hand car is higher than what they can fetch as list price ....(shocking to me!)

they also throw in some warranty, even if the 2nd hand cars are not Merc or Mitisubishi

Edited by Fedup-camry
  • Praise 1

well, I went there to see see, got sooo many E class for sale........ must be those C&C Mercs customers trading in the old for new model.....

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

they got a very impressive range there - more than 200 over cars. recently purchase a civic from them. had a good deal, and they groom the car till it look like new.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

How abt BW auto? any got comments on them?

NOT impressed. will NOT return

very stuck up but NO product knowledge

I asked about certain features of a car but they not able to tell me. that never mind, show me a catalog of that particular car - but is obviously different version...they never hesitate to "speak well" of the car even though it is all BS...I have done my research before i went down actually

NOT impressed. will NOT return

very stuck up but NO product knowledge

I asked about certain features of a car but they not able to tell me. that never mind, show me a catalog of that particular car - but is obviously different version...they never hesitate to "speak well" of the car even though it is all BS...I have done my research before i went down actually

is it just that particular salesman?

Neutral Newbie

really jialat this republic auto, i wanted to test drive, tell me cannot test drive unless more or less confirm. will surely let me test drive before i sign on dotted line. i never test drive how to more or less confirm with you?

really jialat this republic auto, i wanted to test drive, tell me cannot test drive unless more or less confirm. will surely let me test drive before i sign on dotted line. i never test drive how to more or less confirm with you?

i bought my Subaru from them. Got told the same thing. Just give him a price to agree on, after the test drive, tell him the car not worth that money and walk away.

If you still want to get the car from them, ask for all the proper records, including servicing. The sales guy told me mine was serviced from beginning in MI, but after purchasing, I wanted to send to MI for servicing, they told me the vehicle not registered with them before.

Treat them like you would any car sales and don't bank on their CnC reputation.

ya price was discussed already thats why ask for test drive mah......

price agreed and cannot test drive. u got ask him he selling car to drive or car for display only? ^_^