Republic Auto

Unfair

c200k, maybe he see i poor so think i waste his time

then jus bring ur money elsewhere, a lot of resale C for u to choose.

to b honest, it is a buyers mkt now. u no rush rite?

↡ Advertisement

1st Gear

Bought twice from them. So far OK.

They claim to only take in better quality merc traded in when people upgrade.

Hi, recently read about this new 2nd hand car dealer.

Seems to be C&C selling the trade-in cars.

Prices seem okie, anyone have any experience there ?

Recent news about PI dealer closing down business without delivering vehicle had scared the shit out of many ppl. Just a word of caution to everyone....cheers

Supersonic

Recent news about PI dealer closing down business without delivering vehicle had scared the shit out of many ppl. Just a word of caution to everyone....cheers

Buy from those big and well known PI dealer?

Turbocharged

it is always some bad apples that pull the rest down. i am sure some insurance scheme can overcome such problems. 

• Praise 1

it is always some bad apples that pull the rest down. i am sure some insurance scheme can overcome such problems.

Is there such an insurance?

Turbocharged

really jialat this republic auto, i wanted to test drive, tell me cannot test drive unless more or less confirm. will surely let me test drive before i sign on dotted line. i never test drive how to more or less confirm with you?

I actually bought with them I think 2010, I think service is ok and trade in price is reasonable.

To be fair to them, they can only allow test drive if only you more or less confirm is reasonable. If not there will be too many test drive.

I actually bought with them I think 2010, I think service is ok and trade in price is reasonable.

To be fair to them, they can only allow test drive if only you more or less confirm is reasonable. If not there will be too many test drive.

Don't mind sharing? What car did you buy from them? How is the car?

Turbocharged

Don't mind sharing? What car did you buy from them? How is the car?

I bought a less than 2 year old Camry from them, I feel price was ok and also I did a test drive after almost confirming.

They also took in my 2.0 Impreza at a intended price. I had the car till 9.5 years without any issues.

(edited)

if both asian and conti use same EO and 1 x filter ... why extra charged $20 huh?

just like car grooming ... i hate when they charged extra for conti when the japanese car size even bigger

may be i should temporary paste a toyota logo front/back when go servicing and car wash? [laugh]

Take note they have opened a new workshop in sin min. Oil change for Asian cars is 68. Conti is 88

Edited by Wt_know

Supersonic

Take note they have opened a new workshop in sin min. Oil change for Asian cars is 68. Conti is 88

Asian cars and conti cars use different grade oils?

(edited)

i suppose 0w-40 and 5w-40 is good for most jap/kor and conti cars

unless one need 4L vs 4.5L to 5L

Asian cars and conti cars use different grade oils?

Edited by Wt_know