Mr T! Ambulance Driver is my Idol!

Ithunk

(edited)

pic6.jpg

if he really lay hands on the WRX driver...he sure win man...

mr-t1.jpg

Edited by Ithunk
↡ Advertisement

He should have humtum those ah bengs in the name of self defense....hoot them jialat jialat to tell them that's the price u pay for being a public nuisance [smash]

lol never judge a book by its cover.. but this time, the ambulance driver is unfortunate. maybe its his aggressive facade that agitated the 2 guys to beat him. maybe they just wanna overpower him first lah..

Quote from the article:

"She said: "When they punched his face, I saw the shock on his face. You could tell that he wanted to beat them back, but he was controlling himself."

wonder what would happen if he did :o

maybe he need to send the 2 guys to hospital in his own ambulance...

put banana into the car exhaust [sly]

or put balloon with small stones inside [lipsrsealed]

But this case should be under road rage bah?

Wonder if next time if that subaru relatives is the patient and needs help from the ambulance driver,

wonder will he still do that or not.

The ambulance driver is providing service to the needy, in this case, a patient.

If the vehicle is not an ambulance but a fire truck who is on call blocked the carpark, will he tried to fight

with 6 man in a red truck??

There is a huge debate on whether these idiots will be charged. What accounts to grevious bodily harm and etc.

Whatever it is, the cops are slow. I suggest you all execute some sort of grevious bodily harm moves yourself. Some MCMA or krav maga training should be our list of things to learn.

There is a huge debate on whether these idiots will be charged. What accounts to grevious bodily harm and etc.

Whatever it is, the cops are slow. I suggest you all execute some sort of grevious bodily harm moves yourself. Some MCMA or krav maga training should be our list of things to learn.

You mean those WWE finishing moves like Sweet Chin Music, Powerbomb, Stone Cold stunner etc..... [laugh]

You mean those WWE finishing moves like Sweet Chin Music, Powerbomb, Stone Cold stunner etc..... [laugh]

the ultimate one, the Batista bomb. . . you big WWE Fan ar??

First impression is the ambulance driver so big size but cannot fight... what a waste. He should have beat the shxt out of those two.

But he kept his cool, which is more admirable [thumbsup]

the ultimate one, the Batista bomb. . . you big WWE Fan ar??

No la....Used to watch them.....Now not as nice to see as last time...I stopped watching since 2006.