Tesco Bukit Indah Opens - 4 March 2010

Berncsp76

(edited)

i think your directions wrong liao leh.. that one is Tebrau, this thread is about Bt Indah [knife]

??? wrong ah...

then either...

after tesco before jusco turn left...

or

after jusco turn left... (if turn right is Johor Jaya)

bukit Idah is after Setia Idah right? after the country club, turn left... then anyhow left right right or right left left will reach correct?

(somewhere in between will pass by 'theme park' [sly] )

haha... yes i've been there its the bungalows showroom there management office right?.... place is pretty lively now...

so now did i get it right or wrong? (newbies going there PLEASE do not follow these instructions)

Edited by Ken4555
↡ Advertisement

??? wrong ah...

then either...

or

bukit Idah is after Setia Idah right? after the country club, turn left... then anyhow left right right or right left left will reach correct?

haha... yes i've been there its the bungalows showroom there management office right?.... place is pretty lively now...

so now did i get it right or wrong? (newbies going there PLEASE do not follow these instructions)

IMHO, I think you have gotten it all wrong liao [laugh]. Bukit Indah and Setia Indah are not near to each other. Probably about 20km away from each other.

If want to go to Bukit Indah from Setia Indah, one can use Pasir Gudang Highway to get there. Tebrau City is the one that is near to Setia Indah with the Austin country club in between.

Regards,

in term of shopping, i found bukit indah are much better than tebrau city. And now Tesco opened at the same area, wah !!!! can spend whole day there. use GPS to help u there.. [:p]

It also means property prices will be at least stable along this area ^_^ . Too bad, no Cinema, else it will be more complete.

Regards,

hi bro may I know where is this place called Tasek? coz quite interested in pasar malams. hehe

Oh ya, any idea when the new KSL city going to be built?tried going into the webbie but found it closed...hmm... <_<

For Pasar Malam, I will go to the the largest and longest one in KL at Taman Connaught, Cheras. This one operates on every Wednesday night. The one at Tasek is near Skudai. Can use GPS to search, if not can try maps.google.com.my and type in Plaza Tasek. So far, been there once, should be opening on Saturday or Friday, can't really recall.

I saw the KSL signboard near Euro Rich Hotel if correct. Something upmarket, service apartment cum leisure mall. Some told me 3 stars so don't know how true also. Why? you want to buy an unit? In JB, better to wait for the building to be ready then buy. If want to buy pre-build, at least consider those building by reputable developers.

Regards,

??? wrong ah...

then either...

or

still wrong [laugh]

Bottom line how do we GET TO Bukit Indah from Woodlands ...

Actually pretty easy. Use the following direction, which I don't use but good enough for newbies.

1. Following the road towards Denga Bay Shopping centre after the causway exit on the right. (Don't use the left hand side one that lead you to City Square. Of course also don't go towards the left where there is a Shell).

2. Using this road will mean, Denga Bay Shopping centre is on your right at the next traffic light. You passed by it on the right hand side. Just follow this road and drive for about 15Km, which will bring you to Skudai highway. keeping to right, don't exit to the left at all!.

3. When to exit>? keep to the center lane when you are on a 3 way lanes and lookout for the Taman Sutera Utama concrete signboard, which is on the left hand exit.

4. Once turned in, continue to drive till you see Sutera Mall on your right hand side. From here, just continue to go straight for about 8Km (you will see Petronas+Macdonald on the left and Best Mart on the right eventually).

5. Continue until you see Giant on your left and Tesco on the right. Turn right at the immediate traffic light and keep to the right lane. Turn right again at the next traffic light and you should see Jusco from far.

One word of advice. Do yourself a favour and just get a GPS! :D

Regards,

after paying is about S$25, if weekdays some dates can get for $12

but question on everyone's minds regarding to msian hotels...-> is the parking safe?

4. Once turned in, continue to drive till you see Sutera Mall on your right hand side. From here, just continue to go straight for about 8Km (you will see Petronas+Macdonald on the left and Best Mart on the right eventually).

You can try the dim sum restaurant just directly opposite Best Mart, just beside the petrol station. Thedim sum there is cheap and good. Good for dim sum lover. [inlove][thumbsup]

Actually pretty easy. Use the following direction, which I don't use but good enough for newbies.

1. Following the road towards Denga Bay Shopping centre after the causway exit on the right. (Don't use the left hand side one that lead you to City Square. Of course also don't go towards the left where there is a Shell).

2. Using this road will mean, Denga Bay Shopping centre is on your right at the next traffic light. You passed by it on the right hand side. Just follow this road and drive for about 15Km, which will bring you to Skudai highway. keeping to right, don't exit to the left at all!.

3. When to exit>? keep to the center lane when you are on a 3 way lanes and lookout for the Taman Sutera Utama concrete signboard, which is on the left hand exit.

5. Continue until you see Giant on your left and Tesco on the right. Turn right at the immediate traffic light and keep to the right lane. Turn right again at the next traffic light and you should see Jusco from far.

One word of advice. Do yourself a favour and just get a GPS! :D

Regards,

hah bro this is the same as what I have posted in #10... [laugh] let those newbies go guess themselves out... [rolleyes]

For Pasar Malam, I will go to the the largest and longest one in KL at Taman Connaught, Cheras. This one operates on every Wednesday night. The one at Tasek is near Skudai. Can use GPS to search, if not can try maps.google.com.my and type in Plaza Tasek. So far, been there once, should be opening on Saturday or Friday, can't really recall.

I saw the KSL signboard near Euro Rich Hotel if correct. Something upmarket, service apartment cum leisure mall. Some told me 3 stars so don't know how true also. Why? you want to buy an unit? In JB, better to wait for the building to be ready then buy. If want to buy pre-build, at least consider those building by reputable developers.

Regards,

wow went Google for the KL pasar malam, really looks good!! will definitely go visit for my Cameron trip again end of March near to Good Friday, and summore i gg to KL for a stopover on Wed 31 March. Thanks bro!! btw is it easy to find the location?if not probably have to rely on my trusty 7610 Navigator :D[rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

You can try the dim sum restaurant just directly opposite Best Mart, just beside the petrol station. Thedim sum there is cheap and good. Good for dim sum lover. [inlove][thumbsup]

hi Bukit Indah the heart of Nusajaya Iskandar newbies,

Pls join for free updates on this area projects on facebook , pls click the link t join :

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.ph...1372&ref=nf

happy shopping, eating and enjoy retiring in bukit indah !!! ;)

post-59417-1268038486_thumb.jpg

If wanna watch movie , go Today's Mall . . The cinema is new and freaking cold [:p] [:p]

10 RM nia [wave]

google abit on this mall...looks interesting. May go take a look when going in daytime.

You have any pics for it? search webbie mostly are 3D graphics...hmm... [;)]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

google abit on this mall...looks interesting. May go take a look when going in daytime.

You have any pics for it? search webbie mostly are 3D graphics...hmm... [;)]

Nope , Next time i take some pic . .

Abit ulu

Edited by MRSlow

Turbocharged

I am thinking of taking a short one-day break out of Singapore during the weekend. I prefer to take the seond link at Tuas to avoid the hassles and delays at Woodlands. Have been to Jusco at Bukit Indah several times since last year and am thinking of exploring some other parts of Malaysia near Tuas 2nd link.

Do you have any nice place to recommend? Hopefully it is within 50km from Tuas checkpoint and the route is not so crowded.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Any nice places to visit at Pontian, Kulai and Senai?

Shopping centers with cinemas and good dining would be fine too.

Edited by Albeniz
↡ Advertisement