Tesco Bukit Indah Opens - 4 March 2010

Berncsp76

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Any nice places to visit at Pontian, Kulai and Senai?

Shopping centers with cinemas and good dining would be fine too.

Gelang Patah night market - 1900 till 2100 every Tuesday (night market)

Puteri Harbor (yacht harbor)

Leisure Farm Resort (flying, horse riding, resort)

Tesco Bukit Indah (hypermarket)

Giant Nusa Bestari (hypermarket)

Best Mart (collection of shops)

Kip Mart (collection of shops)

Sutera Mall (shopping center)

Restaurants at Sutera Utama (medium to high end restaurants, beside Sutera Mall)

Restaurants at Nusa Bestari (medium-level restaurants)

Massage centers at Nusa Bestari (not vice trade)

Skudai Parade (shopping center)

Giant Tampoi (hypermarket)

Plaza Angsana, Tampoi (hypermarket)

Danga cruise, Danga Bay (leisure)

Danga Bay night activities (leisure, food, animal shows etc)

Kulai IOI Mall (shopping center)

Senai AeroMall (shopping center, at Senai Airport, expected to open in third quarter of 2010)

Saleng Zoo (private zoo)

Rider's Lodge, Sedenak (leisure)

Permas Jaya Go-Kart circuit (leisure)

Bob's HomeStay Resort, Kota Tinggi (resort)

Firefly river cruise, Kota Tinggi (leisure)

Sebana Cove Resort, Kota Tinggi (resort)

Edited by Hwt
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Great help! Thanks for the list.

I hope the places in this region are safe as I will only be traveling with another lady passenger.

Neutral Newbie

wow tats a mouthful..however jus one addition..new resort in desaru..lotus desaru

checkout thread in road trips folder.. :D

wow went Google for the KL pasar malam, really looks good!! will definitely go visit for my Cameron trip again end of March near to Good Friday, and summore i gg to KL for a stopover on Wed 31 March. Thanks bro!! btw is it easy to find the location?if not probably have to rely on my trusty 7610 Navigator :D[rolleyes]

I think Taman Connaught deserves a separate thread [laugh]. I will start a thread on it later.

Regards,

hah bro this is the same as what I have posted in #10... [laugh] let those newbies go guess themselves out... [rolleyes]

Sorry, I'm just being long winded. Anyway there are 2 more routes, either go towards Perling mall via toll or alternatively, go via Jalan Wira (those industrial areas). The later is my favourite, cut away those jam and traffic lights.

By the way, why you post this one in Lite and EZ har? Can you ask the moderator to move to the Road Trips folder?

Regards,

IMHO, I think you have gotten it all wrong liao [laugh]. Bukit Indah and Setia Indah are not near to each other. Probably about 20km away from each other.

If want to go to Bukit Indah from Setia Indah, one can use Pasir Gudang Highway to get there. Tebrau City is the one that is near to Setia Indah with the Austin country club in between.

Regards,

omg.... so pai say.... [dead]

thanks for the correction.... will GPS Bukit Indah next time i go in.... [thumbsup]

Sorry, I'm just being long winded. Anyway there are 2 more routes, either go towards Perling mall via toll or alternatively, go via Jalan Wira (those industrial areas). The later is my favourite, cut away those jam and traffic lights.

By the way, why you post this one in Lite and EZ har? Can you ask the moderator to move to the Road Trips folder?

Regards,

I see...think me quite big head prawn will tend to get lost on roads so better stick to the spoon feed ones. [laugh]

Ya shd be under Road Trip folder since is a field reort and had lots of inputs by the bros here...Mod can help?? :wub:

I see...think me quite big head prawn will tend to get lost on roads so better stick to the spoon feed ones. [laugh]

Ya shd be under Road Trip folder since is a field reort and had lots of inputs by the bros here...Mod can help?? :wub:

Last time got this function to request Moderator to help move the thread, now it seems missing. May be all Moderators doing big business these days hence too busy liao :D .

Regards,

Last time got this function to request Moderator to help move the thread, now it seems missing. May be all Moderators doing big business these days hence too busy liao :D .

Regards,

haha..Mod (Genie47) busy la kopi (or expresso) and enjoying his cuppa... [laugh]

next time must remember to post correctly... [rolleyes]

If wanna watch movie , go Today's Mall . . The cinema is new and freaking cold [:p] [:p]

10 RM nia [wave]

Anyone can confirm the exact location of this Today's Mall? The location on my GPS is different from the maps I see on the Internet. Anything here beside Giant and Cinema?

Anyone can confirm the exact location of this Today's Mall? The location on my GPS is different from the maps I see on the Internet. Anything here beside Giant and Cinema?

Today mall? Where it is? :huh:

Has anyone been to Skudai Parade? Facilities seem quite complete and has up to 6 storeys.

http://www.skudaiparade.com.my

Is it better than Jusco (Bukit Indah)?

Been there once, I would give Skudai Parade a miss.

Jusco (Bukit Indah) is better.

Edited by Albeniz

Actually Jusco at Bukit Indah dun have much things, cos they dun have cinema and karaoke.

Sutera Mall is not bad.

A lot of makan places at the nearby shop houses.

Like the roast duck there.

↡ Advertisement