1. 1. Which is your choice ?

• Passat CC
    • Opel Insignia (sedan)
    • Superb 2 Combi

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

All 3 cars are selling at around the 125K range,

which will you go for ?

I think Opel Insignia will be priced out. ( worst since they are not bringing in the sports tourer, which I think looks much better than the sedan)

I saw the car, it's good but I dont think good enough as it's priced at 128K..

For practicality, I will go for the Superb 2 estate... For the wow factor, I will go for the passat cc 5 seater.

The only thing against the passat cc 5 seater is the fact I would prefer a car more suitable for a family with 2 young child.

I think it's still possible, but of course a large sedan or estate version should be better.

Also, the passat has omv of around 29K, and the SE told me the cc will be marked up by ~ 5k compared with the 4 seater version. Too much profit margin for them!! and we already know in Europe the difference bet the 5 and 4 seater version is only 100 Euro !!

But the passat cc really looks :wub:

I think the superb 2 estate ( coming in this month ) will be the best value for money. Good spec, practical and looks not too bad but of course the opel insignia sports tourer will win hands down on the look department.

So, which will you guys go for?

Edited by Lh77
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

=========

I think Opel Insignia will be priced out. ( worst since they are not bringing in the sports tourer, which I think looks much better than the sedan).

===========

I also think so, At this price I dont even want to test drive the car.. After all how much resale value do you think Opel will fetch (unless of course you dont care about reselling the car within 5 years)

(edited)

if i can suggest, Legacy GT wagon... that'll be my choice... initially i thot it look like shat.. but after seeing it done up with wheels n kit... looks really good (esp. since we don't get the Stagea)

TommyKaira-Legacy_P1010725.jpg

TommyKaira-Legacy_P1030048.jpg

DAMD-Legacy_P1020169.jpg

Edited by Mockngbrd

if i can suggest, Legacy GT wagon... that'll be my choice... initially i thot it look like s--t.. but after seeing it done up with wheels n kit... looks power

Yes. GT Wagon looks way better than the Legacy sedan...

find a sugar daddy or mummy.. either way, you need to drop a bar of soap.. [:p]

I'll bring many many bars of soap... Just to increase my chances ^_^

I'll bring many many bars of soap... Just to increase my chances ^_^

actually you buying mar see lee.. why need so many soap?

Neutral Newbie

wagon wise, I think Insignia sports tourer is the best looking.

Superb 2 wagon coming in April ( delayed from March)..

I think it will comes with a full moon/sun roof till the second row..

Internal space is gigantic, I believe 633 litres normally and with second row down a wopping 1800 + litres

Talking about superb 2.. what's you guys view for a fair price.. You will bite at 110K ?

Neutral Newbie

looking at the poll result, I guess in Singapore "looks" and "names" still sells.. or maybe passat cc is a lifestyle statement?

80% still goes for passat cc though it has the lowest OMV and probably the least practical..

$110k dream long long...

even their 'basic spec' Superb sedan going already at $114,800...

Estate Combi version should cost $5k more, at $119,800...

if you get the higher Elegance spec, it'll probably go for $121,800+5k=$126,800...

panoramic sun-roof seems to be the in thing though...

having read WhatCar UK reviews on the Opel/Vauxhall Insignia Tourer, they mentioned the rear tailgate curves at the sides, so it's really easy to knock into them...haha!!!

other than that, the Insignia lacks space to compete even with Avensis Estate/Accord Tourer...

the Mondeo Wagon comes close to the Superb Combi...

it would be better if Skoda equipped the Superb with the 1.4TSI 180bhp 7DSG as seen in the Polo GTi...or the 2.0TSI 211bhp 6DSG as seen in the Golf Mk6 or the VRs model...