Nespresso Coffee Maker and espresso machines

Blackyv

Haha. Miss my old company where they provided illy and lavazza foc... I usually take 4 shots a day.

Unfortunately I don't have such a perk. 

↡ Advertisement

Unfortunately I don't have such a perk.

Rank and file like us needs some perquisites before we will work (and do free OT) whereas you guys have your own room so you can snub lavazza and buy your own coffee machine instead.

If I put a coffee machine on my desk (not even a cubicle), everyone in the whole office will come to visit me.

Check out this type of new coffee vending machine at HDB void deck...It can seriously challenge those atas coffee maker....0.80 for a cup of latte  :a-m1212:

post-27044-0-46196300-1478535308.jpg

Check out this type of new coffee vending machine at HDB void deck...It can seriously challenge those atas coffee maker....0.80 for a cup of latte :a-m1212:

0.80 for latte...very cheap...where is the place?

Upgraded my machine to a Lattissima Plus recently and it makes wonderful Latte.  Took advantage of year end Nespresso offer and got these Recipe Cups when you buy 20 sleeves.  They work perfectly with the machine.

Just bought a simple basic nescafe dolce gusto coffee machine, by request of my son. After drinking the coffee, 3-in-1 is history liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Just bought a simple basic nescafe dolce gusto coffee machine, by request of my son. After drinking the coffee, 3-in-1 is history liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

that one need to be buy? I thought they usually give away free [laugh]

that one need to be buy? I thought they usually give away free [laugh]

KNN, if you come across got give away free one, faster call me, I go queue up collect. Cb now where can get free one? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Bought a bottle of Nescafe Gold for my coffee needs. 

Reduce encounters of 2 potential situations :-

1. Stall which have not raised prices, long queue.

2. Paying $1.10 for a cuppa which does not meet my expectations.

Make at home, add hot water and fresh milk.  乐也.  [:)]

• Praise 1

Good investment, nowadays use nesspresso cheaper then buying from coffee shop .

• Praise 4

KNN, if you come across got give away free one, faster call me, I go queue up collect. Cb now where can get free one? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I know they used to have buy one get one for $99, recently they have this.

post-1109-0-91283100-1500392853_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

Good investment, nowadays use nesspresso cheaper then buying from coffee shop .

yah lor, abt 75 cents to $1.50 per serving, why I never thought of it earlier.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I know they used to have buy one get one for $99, recently they have this.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

wah lau, 走宝liao.  [mad]

but how to buy 25 boxes at one go when dont know even like or not. Now ask me buy 25 boxes and give me free I dont mind buying 25 boxes lor. The boxes use up quite fast actually,  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Just bought a simple basic nescafe dolce gusto coffee machine, by request of my son. After drinking the coffee, 3-in-1 is history liao. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

wah bff... got chia foc atas kopi?

:D

• Praise 1

you my BFF, you want foc kopi i can chia you anytime, but my kopi is no atas one lor, can? mine is from the capsules one ok?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

you my BFF, you want foc kopi i can chia you anytime, but my kopi is no atas one lor, can? mine is from the capsules one ok?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

capsules already very atas to me leh

i steal drink from my boss office one leh

[blush]  :D

• Praise 1

Supersonic

wah lau, 走宝liao.  [mad]

but how to buy 25 boxes at one go when dont know even like or not. Now ask me buy 25 boxes and give me free I dont mind buying 25 boxes lor. The boxes use up quite fast actually,  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

You never heard of sample ah?

This reminds me, time to ask my bff for atas kopi

@rh1667 :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2