Poorly aligned HIDs or what?

Demodan

you know on the roads you will encounter some cars with HID but poorly aligned. (which i think is worse than those anyhow wire their highbeam like taxis.)

or can drivers goondu untill on highbeam all the way?

why waste the money?

aftermarket HID reviews please

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Got a lot of goondus really high-beam all the way.

Some intentionally aim their lights upwards.

For HIDs, some cases will be improper installation and some cases maybe unsuitable reflector/projector. Supposedly, projectors/reflectors meant for halogens aren't always suitable for HID, and may scatter the light incorrectly. I guess it also depends on the filament placing of the bulbs.

no wonder.... thanks for the explanation.... wasting money to increase risk to self.... i always tot HID kits will also have the ability ton project the light source better...

light being light.... how come a brighter source on halogen reflector is so far off, unfocussed? hmmm...

just told off a goondu driver at the traffic light to switch off his damn high beam.....

"hey are your high beams on?" i asked.

"dunno lei", the idiot replied.

"is the blue headlight on in ur dashboard?"

"uhm yes, i thought..."

"then switch off ur high beam laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" in my most english beng accent

(edited)

really a lot of badly aligned headlights on the road.

Not only HID...even normal Halogen bulb can be tilted so high up.

Maybe should learn from what 1 of the taxi uncle told me...

Hang some CDs near the rear windscreen at the back. Tied to string and suspended in mid air and can turn freely.

So that the reflections will irritate the driver behind who high beam.

But I was tinking of how about using glass or mini-crystal disco ball.

Those that can reflect lights into many angles...

lolz...

Edited by Drumstick

the idea is to throw far far and look bright...

it is useless if the hid is bright and cant throw far... its more for the chio factor... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

really a lot of badly aligned headlights on the road.

Not only HID...even normal Halogen bulb can be tilted so high up.

Maybe should learn from what 1 of the taxi uncle told me...

Hang some CDs near the rear windscreen at the back. Tied to string and suspended in mid air and can turn freely.

So that the reflections will irritate the driver behind who high beam.

But I was tinking of how about using glass or mini-crystal disco ball.

Those that can reflect lights into many angles...

lolz...

haha good tip....i was just thinking the other day about how to reflect e lights and give them a taste of their own medicine.

What the fuss all about! You can even drive without headlight on most spore roads. SO BRIGHT everywhere! [drivingcar]

thats why!!!! car with the mod hid never angle properly, become irritant instead of what chioness,

plus the highbeam mod of taxis...

so bright for waht???

yesterday night i driving, got bui chai stand beside road... scared me for a nanosecond....

no wonder.... thanks for the explanation.... wasting money to increase risk to self.... i always tot HID kits will also have the ability ton project the light source better...

light being light.... how come a brighter source on halogen reflector is so far off, unfocussed? hmmm...

just told off a goondu driver at the traffic light to switch off his damn high beam.....

"hey are your high beams on?" i asked.

"dunno lei", the idiot replied.

"is the blue headlight on in ur dashboard?"

"uhm yes, i thought..."

"then switch off ur high beam laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" in my most english beng accent

Too many of such drivers nowadays.... [shakehead]

many itchy backside, go to install but did not ensure that the HID is alighned properly... recently see many on road... irritating pests, get themselves and other innocent drivers into trouble.

you know on the roads you will encounter some cars with HID but poorly aligned. (which i think is worse than those anyhow wire their highbeam like taxis.)

or can drivers goondu untill on highbeam all the way?

why waste the money?

aftermarket HID reviews please

i'll just siam one corner let them act fierce.... worst is headlight HID, foglight ALSO HID... hiaz..... chingay car

Hey guys, I just wanna know if HID light takes up more battery than normal bulb? And if so how much more?

depends on the HID u r getting, most HID consume 35W, but I undestand that there are higher power rating HID which take up higher power.

↡ Advertisement