Used Car Dealers Feedback!

Jeff08

Wah...I hv read n it given me a very gd impressions turn out also dark side [thumbsdown]

This is not the first time we heard about this dealer....... you should read the forum frequently...

↡ Advertisement

For In Carz, i ask about VW Roc whether the car is chip up or not.

1st time - firmly say "cfm stock one" talk c--k sing song for awhile & Point out car looks good with BBK, ABT exo & open pod.

2nd time ask him whether got chip up or not & sound veri unsure & say maybe be chip up as he got to check.

KK tell him i m keen but need to send to VCS to check before place $2k. He told me within an hr VCS can give a full health check. I told him i go down with him as i wan see how VCS do "full health" check within 1 hr.

Then walk away for 2 mins n come back to tell me today VCS veri bz then i walk away liao

Neutral Newbie

Not every Used Car Dealer is Bad. I've try this shop at Commonwealth CarMall, unit 37. Horizon Motoring. Look for this salesman name C.H.Koh a fat guy :D . This guy has a good service and thier cars price is resonable, they got own workshop and no gimmick, no admin fee.

For In Carz, i ask about VW Roc whether the car is chip up or not.

1st time - firmly say "cfm stock one" talk c--k sing song for awhile & Point out car looks good with BBK, ABT exo & open pod.

2nd time ask him whether got chip up or not & sound veri unsure & say maybe be chip up as he got to check.

KK tell him i m keen but need to send to VCS to check before place $2k. He told me within an hr VCS can give a full health check. I told him i go down with him as i wan see how VCS do "full health" check within 1 hr.

Then walk away for 2 mins n come back to tell me today VCS veri bz then i walk away liao

ha ha, lucky you nber buy from them. I bot from them b4. not too trustworthy and I will not go int the details in case pple think I am a competitor. :D

Not every Used Car Dealer is Bad. I've try this shop at Commonwealth CarMall, unit 37. Horizon Motoring. Look for this salesman name C.H.Koh a fat guy :D . This guy has a good service and thier cars price is resonable, they got own workshop and no gimmick, no admin fee.

ai yo, 1st post only sound so pro! [laugh]

HI GUYS THERES A WORK SHOP AT 10B Jalan Ampas 329512 CALLED Still Racing International Pte Ltd, ADVICE NOT TO GO THERE TO DO ANY SINGLE THING AS THAT IS A BLACK SHOP..THEY CON PEOPLE BY CHARGING U WITH THE SAME PRICE BUT LESS PARTS AND DAMAGE UR STUFFS AND PUSH THE BLAME TO URSELF..PLEASE BEWARE

Neutral Newbie

ai yo, 1st post only sound so pro! [laugh]

Huh? 1st post?

Ya, maybe at here, i had my 1st post.. Please check on Others Cars Forums... Greytis is my Nick... [wave][wave][wave]

Beware Ben Tan from DarbZ Auto, he is a real cheater.

I bought a 2nd hand Car from him and he is cheating beginning to the end of the buying process.

1)He never said that need to take car loan at the beginning when we make a price agreement and pay deposit. He said I need to pay $2000 more if I don't take loan, finally become argument and I had to take loan.

2) Charge me another $500 for admin fee , I ask why it's for bank loan admin fee he said No it's for his company, never give me any break down list and finally charge whatever he want.

3) Finally I got to know that my car loan extra $1000, when I try to call him and clarify then he act like don

its always safer to have a friend or relative who is very experienced in cars to go esp. if one is new to car ownership.. [dead]

if not its very easy to kena carrot..

Once i accompanied my bil to view a 2nd hand car at Turf city. The tactic they used is to tempt newbies like my bil with the remote key in his hand even while browsing. Upon seeing my bil holding the remote with eyes twinkling...i immediately took hold of the remote. Told the Sales guy straight; Talk about px first before proceed for the test drive. Told him no point after test drive ... if px no good....waste of everyone times. [laugh]

For newbies sourcing for 2nd hand car.....don't let them tempt u with the remote. Negotiate on the px first (trade in px/admin/interest rate) before test drive. Let them know.....px no good....u walk......after test drive.....car no good......u walk. Test drive before negotiating on the px is a NO. NO for me. [laugh] Tell them straight u are willing to fork out additional few k to repair and replace all the wear and tear parts. Understandable for 2nd hand car lah. But want them to be "honest" with you..on the structual aspects of the car. Any major accident etc. Than insist on certified inspection. Since u will be paying for the inspection also insist that u want to accompany the car down for inspection. U are spending 30k,40k...i reckon a day away from the office is all worthwhile.

2cents.

Neutral Newbie

Talk coc.k only... Please read the thread. Got ppl complain about Horizon Motoring.

Edited by Zuldevil

Neutral Newbie

AUTO INN in AML too! Just another sca mmmmm..used car dealer. mileage adjusted but put the blame on previous owner. so they simply wash hands la...wonder what cleaning detergent they use man???

Neutral Newbie

AUTO INN in AML too! Just another sca mmmmm..used car dealer. mileage adjusted but put the blame on previous owner. so they simply wash hands la...wonder what cleaning detergent they use man???

I've sold my car to a direct owner. Cost me $40 to advertise. Buyer came, test drive, pay deposit. 2 days later we met in LTA with his cashier order for balance payment. Done deal.

If buyer need a finance, can just approach any finance company who may charge you a small fee to settle the paper works. Since they earn your finance interest i guess some will do it for free.

Buyer still call me after the deal to check on more history about the car. Overall, i'm satisfied.

There's this free service for paper work. Have not try it before so not sure if it's good.

http://connect.sgcarmart.com/index.php

HI GUYS THERES A WORK SHOP AT 10B Jalan Ampas 329512 CALLED Still Racing International Pte Ltd, ADVICE NOT TO GO THERE TO DO ANY SINGLE THING AS THAT IS A BLACK SHOP..THEY CON PEOPLE BY CHARGING U WITH THE SAME PRICE BUT LESS PARTS AND DAMAGE UR STUFFS AND PUSH THE BLAME TO URSELF..PLEASE BEWARE

I passed by this shop a few times. It is near Balestier (on one of the small lanes inside as you have mentioned).

They seems to have regular clientele for servicing/spraypainting.....etc....

Never bought anything yet though....but I think this is off topic. This thread is for second hand dealers.

WARNING WARNING WARNING! Do not deal with Wendi from Daniel Motoring.

Located at Commonwealth car mall

Just bought a used subaru from her but the car's interior not groom at all when taking over the car. 2 weeks later, the air con not working and she denied the 1 month warranty as promised. I am going to CASE!

WARNING WARNING WARNING! Do not deal with Wendi from Daniel Motoring.

Located at Commonwealth car mall

Just bought a used subaru from her but the car's interior not groom at all when taking over the car. 2 weeks later, the air con not working and she denied the 1 month warranty as promised. I am going to CASE!

why?

↡ Advertisement