Beware Hand Car Dealers Blacklist Here

• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

Carzoo
  • Carzoo
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Beware of this particular car dealer " KELVIN TAY" who works at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre level 5..... i had a real bad experience, he serves his client like a hooligan...."KELVIN TAY" serves his client with all 4 letters words.... its such a disgrace to have such a car dealer, "KELVIN TAY" reali spoil the image so badly, ah beng selling cars.....!!!!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

Neutralsg
  • Premium member
    Neutralsg
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Beware of this particular car dealer " KELVIN TAY" who works at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre level 5..... i had a real bad experience, he serves his client like a hooligan...."KELVIN TAY" serves his client with all 4 letters words.... its such a disgrace to have such a car dealer, "KELVIN TAY" reali spoil the image so badly, ah beng selling cars.....!!!!

Which company? If a company is willing to maintain such staff, it should be avoided at all costs by buyers who are not prepared for such service. However, it does not mean that everyone will avoid such company because some (I ain't) may be willing to tolerate such salesmanship because the vehicles and deal may be too good for such buyers to miss. Care to shed more light?

Edited by Neutralsg, 03 March 2012 - 12:48 AM.

Let's promote courteous, safe and defensive driving so that our roads will be safer for all road users.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    5th Gear

2 owners! Probably u might want to add a one infront of the 68plus km mileage. laugh.gif

Ya, hopefully serviced by AD then can verify...

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

Peiwen82
  • Peiwen82
    1st Gear

how is their integrity? any hidden cost? admin fee how much? was tempted to buy from them but was put on hold because from the way the salesman talk i personally feel he is not a sincere seller.

They will not be very aggrassive to sell u cause its like a lei long shop as all the car is all very cheap. But if u really wana buy maybe u can call up other sales person to buy if u dont like the salesman. I paid $200 admn fee original is $500 but i nego a bit

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Whiteshadow76
  • Whiteshadow76
    Neutral Newbie

They will not be very aggrassive to sell u cause its like a lei long shop as all the car is all very cheap. But if u really wana buy maybe u can call up other sales person to buy if u dont like the salesman. I paid $200 admn fee original is $500 but i nego a bit

Guys my buddy is about to buy a car from a dealer and is it too ex to pay $1000 for admin n transfer charge? pls advise

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

Fazer2212
  • Fazer2212
    Neutral Newbie

Has anyone bought car or any feedback from motorworld at PayaUbi?

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Ken1898
  • Premium member
    Ken1898
    4th Gear

Guys my buddy is about to buy a car from a dealer and is it too ex to pay $1000 for admin n transfer charge? pls advise

Don't kena carrot. Tot Transfer fee now applies $11 only? Their admin is highly paid? $1000 is too much.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Caramelised
  • Caramelised
    Clutched

All these problems are around for many many years. If the Government doesn't want to do anything to encourage such dirty tricks, we can't do anything. The government keep giving civil servant extra BOUNS yet even if you got evidences they are not looking into it.
I ever reported such cheating before but the police not interested.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

Whiteshadow76
  • Whiteshadow76
    Neutral Newbie

Don't kena carrot. Tot Transfer fee now applies $11 only? Their admin is highly paid? $1000 is too much.

hi ken totally agreed with u, that bloody shop initially said its a consignment car and now suddenly say company take in the car and told my friend to paid a 1k admin charges. I already suggest to my friend to forsake the down pay of $500 cause I really dun know wats their next trick. Dammz the 2nd seller

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear

1K admin fee is ridiculous! rifle.gif Their appetite is HUGE!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Peiwen82
  • Peiwen82
    1st Gear

$1k too much. Ask for a refund ba. I cannot then maybe can go report to case?

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:06 AM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    5th Gear

By right can get refund wo going to Case.....depends on what has been verbally agreed or signed on any purchase contract.

Buyers need to be very clear abt what is involved regards the cost of purchase eg downpayment (to be fully refunded upon rejection of loan application or????), admin fee (how much?), miscellaneous fees (if any????).

This area is fast becoming "troublesome" becos of many clueless buyers waiting to be caught. OPEN mouth to ask and any agreement concerning $, hv it written down (dun b lazy + trust must be earned FIRST, not given becos u dun wan to appear cheap or blurr....).

Walk away frm any dealer if not happy with any fees.....walk away is dependent on yr willingness to use yr legs muscles to move, quickly.

Just my tots.....Safe ride

Cheers

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:46 AM

Freak
  • Premium member
    Freak
    2nd Gear

If can, NEVER NEVER pay any admin fees to dealer unless you think they deserve it cos helping you getting bank loan and paperwork.
Dealers that I talked to when I bought my car says there are actually no such thing as admin fee. Those admin fee are for the dealers themselves.
In fact for my last 2 transactions, I did not pay any admin fee at all. You can actually source out the loan and insurance yourself if dealer still insist on high admin fee.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

Whiteshadow76
  • Whiteshadow76
    Neutral Newbie

Guys manage to waive off all the adin charges, tks all sunny.gif

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

Stevegring
  • Stevegring
    4th Gear

My friend's car was sold to a car dealer last month with a mileage of 160000km. The car dealer subsequently tampered with the mileage and lowered it to 80000km. Called sgcarmart to complain and ask them to reflect my friend's car previous mileage. Instead, sgcarmart called the dealer and the dealer quickly put it as sold so that the mileage is not reflected.

I wonder why sgcarmart wants to remove the mileage. It should appear to deter dealers from tampering with the mileage.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    5th Gear

Sgcarmart does nt hv e authority to verify/mointor/control any advertiser's car mileage on sale. In fact, u did e right thing to highlight e tampering but more effective to tell us who e dealer is and which car....here.

It is a common dishonest market practice fuelled by "market forces" (read : consumers' unrealistic or very high expectations of low mileage = very good car)....unfortunately, little can b done except to inform whoever mayb lookg for a car of that particular brand/model and only if that potential buyer surfs MCF.

Nt very effective but hopefully e dealer will be shamed or exposed for his dishonesty and again, hopefully he treasures his reputation by doing e right thing to amend mileage accordingly.

Safe ride + thnx for sharing

Cheers

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

Stevegring
  • Stevegring
    4th Gear

I don't know what is the reason for sgcarmart to remove the mileage..I told sgcarmart to reveal my friend's sold vehicle at 140000km. They refused! Instead, they mentioned it to the dealer (on the pretext of verifying with them). I called sgcarmart and questioned them and said that it would not hesitate to mention this in forum, if they do not wish to reveal at least my friend's car mileage at 160000km.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

Ohchinhin
  • Ohchinhin
    Neutral Newbie

Need to seek help here and realised I cant post new topic at all... :(

I just bought a car from Wise Auto: a 5 year old Subaru Impreza and after negotation, the agent told me that he will sell me at the discounted price but at current condition. I did bring the car for a pre-buy check for wear and tear cost repair costs and the engine sounded ok. That was last week.

However, today when I sent the car for servicing, I was told by my mechanic that the cross member under-carriage is missing!!! And the exhause pipe is not even LTA approved and its a rusty old exhaust. And it will cost me at least $3,000 to replace these!!!!

I tried calling the dealer to see how and he said that his boss is not even agreeable to help and even contact the buyer or investigate on it and said that I agreed black and white to buy at current condition.

I feel cheated as I am a layman driver and won't know about undercarriage parts missing or when it is fake.

Can anyone help me on this? I was told by LTA to get an evaluation from STA or Vicom and go CASE to pursue the case.

Should I pursue based on the new lemon law? Small claims?

I am really in a fixed right now and very upset as it will take me another $3,000 or more to repair the two issues above.

Can someone please help?

Please call me at 94557613 if you have experience of such or can help me on this?

Please remember not to buy from Wise Auto located at Ubi, the car dealer's name is Alan.
They are not that wise and good after all. Once sold, they dont really care at all.

Please help me! Thank you!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

Ohchinhin
  • Ohchinhin
    Neutral Newbie

Dishonest Car Dealer: Wise Auto

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Jiex
  • Premium member
    Jiex
    1st Gear

Need to seek help here and realised I cant post new topic at all... :(

I just bought a car from Wise Auto: a 5 year old Subaru Impreza and after negotation, the agent told me that he will sell me at the discounted price but at current condition. I did bring the car for a pre-buy check for wear and tear cost repair costs and the engine sounded ok. That was last week.

However, today when I sent the car for servicing, I was told by my mechanic that the cross member under-carriage is missing!!! And the exhause pipe is not even LTA approved and its a rusty old exhaust. And it will cost me at least $3,000 to replace these!!!!

I tried calling the dealer to see how and he said that his boss is not even agreeable to help and even contact the buyer or investigate on it and said that I agreed black and white to buy at current condition.

I feel cheated as I am a layman driver and won't know about undercarriage parts missing or when it is fake.

Can anyone help me on this? I was told by LTA to get an evaluation from STA or Vicom and go CASE to pursue the case.

Should I pursue based on the new lemon law? Small claims?

I am really in a fixed right now and very upset as it will take me another $3,000 or more to repair the two issues above.

Can someone please help?

Please call me at 94557613 if you have experience of such or can help me on this?

Please remember not to buy from Wise Auto located at Ubi, the car dealer's name is Alan.
They are not that wise and good after all. Once sold, they dont really care at all.

Please help me! Thank you!

i think u should get 2nd workshop opinion on the repair cost.. $3k???

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)