Used Car Dealers Feedback!

Jeff08

Pre-owned cars from AD. They are good, but you pay for the quality and services.

if the prices are the same between AD and other used car dealer (ie, turf city), I trusted AD more.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

just to share my experience with the used car dealer : Hua Yang Credit, at The Granstand.

I was looking to test drive the Subaru Impreza 1.5R, but was told that I can only test drive if I confirm buying the vehicle. I argued with the sales person saying: how can I purchase the car if I don't test drive to see if the engine is working well, or if there are any possible faults on the car?

After much talking to and fro, the sales person said that it is still not possible to test drive the car as the insurance is not in effect as they only just got the car that day. (What BU**SH*T). Anyway, the sales person said he can drive the car to my place the next day for me to test drive.

On the next day, I received a text message from the sales person. Message read: Test drive confirm this evening? If test drive ok and price ok, can commit? I was so fed up I message back: I cannot commit, so no need test drive.

The sales person did not even have the courtesy to reply.

SUPER LOUSY SERVICE AT HUA YANG CREDIT.

just to share my experience with the used car dealer : Hua Yang Credit, at The Granstand.

I was looking to test drive the Subaru Impreza 1.5R, but was told that I can only test drive if I confirm buying the vehicle. I argued with the sales person saying: how can I purchase the car if I don't test drive to see if the engine is working well, or if there are any possible faults on the car?

After much talking to and fro, the sales person said that it is still not possible to test drive the car as the insurance is not in effect as they only just got the car that day. (What BU**SH*T). Anyway, the sales person said he can drive the car to my place the next day for me to test drive.

On the next day, I received a text message from the sales person. Message read: Test drive confirm this evening? If test drive ok and price ok, can commit? I was so fed up I message back: I cannot commit, so no need test drive.

Then swing over to my company and see any car suits u lo [laugh]

Test [drivingcar] no problem for us. committ ur d/p to me after u satisfy.

No admin fee, can buy insurance your own if u got cheaper source.

maybe that salesman is new comer.

experienced salesman can "see" if the buyer serious or just want test drive.

many others also lidat, but i managed to test drove a veh at s----o -oto---- without committing becos i wanted AA insp to clear of chassis, engine, transmission, steering, a/c & no frontal collision requirement n also past svc record n car manual.

Pre-owned cars from AD. They are good, but you pay for the quality and services.

if the prices are the same between AD and other used car dealer (ie, turf city), I trusted AD more.

actually their prices slightly to moderately higher.

Hi Bros,

If I want to send the second car that I like to a Authorized dealer say to Kah Motor for checking, then I would say I do not need to send to STA for any further checking, right?

BTW, anyone got experiences with MayFair Motoring, pls share with me?

Thanks very much in advance.

Rgds,

Beng

i bought my current car at Mayfair thru a sales call michael. Mine is a PI so no place to verify mileage, but send in to my workshop to do a full check and do whatever needed. But so far after 2 years still ok, only normal servicing. I never trust the mileage on a used car unless u buy from AD used division. But the sales did what he promised and take in my old car at quite a good price, deal is smooth

Neutral Newbie

My experience lagi best. Bought a car frm a turf city dealer. Told me the car wasn't on consignment, one owner. The following day after the collection of the car, wanted to bring my 2 yr old son out on my new ride. To my surprise, my car was GONE.!! I was panic n was wondering did I remember wrongly where I parked my car. Eventually I called the police to report my car being stolen. The police officer responded by asking me to chk with my dealer instead. I was puzzled n angry. Why would i want to call my dealer when my car was stolen, in the end, the police officer told me in a discrete manner that my car was being TOWED not STOLE! Called up the dealer to F them then they admit it was a consignment car and they din know the previous owner owed a few months of instalment. When I demand for a mere $500 compensation they also refused to pay claiming they already selling at a low profit..End up LL suck thumb let the case rest lo...

Warning, guys buying car under consignment pls chk the financial status before signing on the dotted line...

Enjoy ur ride for those who just bought their new rides.. Cheers [:)]

I received quite a number of pm from all the victims facing the same problems from this car dealer company. What do you all think will happen if all go to police to file cheating fraud? All victims deposit cheated by this dealers. Blacklisted and feedbacks a lot on this thread too.

Henly

Which car dealer are you working for now?

pm me your contact please

Alamak, the name says it all leh.

Henly Enterprise.

My experience lagi best. Bought a car frm a turf city dealer. Told me the car wasn't on consignment, one owner. The following day after the collection of the car, wanted to bring my 2 yr old son out on my new ride. To my surprise, my car was GONE.!! I was panic n was wondering did I remember wrongly where I parked my car. Eventually I called the police to report my car being stolen. The police officer responded by asking me to chk with my dealer instead. I was puzzled n angry. Why would i want to call my dealer when my car was stolen, in the end, the police officer told me in a discrete manner that my car was being TOWED not STOLE! Called up the dealer to F them then they admit it was a consignment car and they din know the previous owner owed a few months of instalment. When I demand for a mere $500 compensation they also refused to pay claiming they already selling at a low profit..End up LL suck thumb let the case rest lo...

Warning, guys buying car under consignment pls chk the financial status before signing on the dotted line...

Enjoy ur ride for those who just bought their new rides.. Cheers [:)]

So how you got your car back in the end? Or gone case?

recommend my colleague and bought a used cefiro 2.3 model from 88 motor trading, (total bought 3 cars from them already so far no issue) but after driving for about 4 months the battery went flat and cannot start in the morning. called up the sales person his first reply is did u off all your car light? my colleague said yes confirm. then they offer to replace a used battery free of charge but we said we wanted a brand new battery and they say for the replacement of new battery we must pay half half which is $45. unless we take used batter is foc. they say minimum can last 1 year. but i thought under lemon law they should change a new one for us? can we complain to case about this?

Battery, tyres r consider wear and tear.. unless u buy a brand new car..

↡ Advertisement