Returning SAF uniforms and kit

Genie47

Supercharged

NSman days are over. So where do I get rid of this stuff?

Do I walk into any SAF eMART and hand it over?

congrats bro! welcome to the club

for me, i throw everything away except for SBO, helmet, a set of highly used uniform.

didnt even keep the boots coz if u keep for too long, it will turn moldy and fungus will grow... very unhealthy.

i looked at my full pack items (packed since BMT), loads of memories came back... i think about how long it was.... i looked at the bar of soap inside the pack, i was laughing...

Turbocharged

congrats bro! welcome to the club

for me, i throw everything away except for SBO, helmet, a set of highly used uniform.

didnt even keep the boots coz if u keep for too long, it will turn moldy and fungus will grow... very unhealthy.

i looked at my full pack items (packed since BMT), loads of memories came back... i think about how long it was.... i looked at the bar of soap inside the pack, i was laughing...

I repacked my full pack items last year almost 20 years after I RODed. I took out the underwear and the rubber band already pik chia liao. [laugh] Ask me to wear I also don't dare. Wait itchy how?? :blink: Anyway, I can't fit into it also. :D

Drove to Clementi camp and returned everything. Boots, helmet, uniforms and all.

how, turn up and dump everything at the gate?

Is there actually a department to take back the stuffs?

Just go to eMART. Tell the people you are returning PE. I was led to a room and inside was a lot of PE stuff. They told me to leave it in there. So I did and then left.

That's all to it. I gave back everything. Uniforms and all.

Turbocharged

can dispose of them at mt faber safra as well. everyday 11am to 8pm. look for #02-07. Their tel 62721269

ORD or MR?

If MR, probably need to keep the gears until ORD.

If ORD, who cares, ORD loh! :D

Yo man, it's ORD -> MR. I suggest keeping all stuff until MR then dispose in eMart.

I keep mine.

Somehow they remind me of the good times and the tough times. A part of my life which I will never want to erase. It's got my sweat, my blood, and most of it, the memories.

Yeah, me too. Remember the days when I slept outfield in mud, canopy leaking, buddies shitting around you, warming food rations on hot engines, etc. Come to think of it, that was what trained me to be what I am also, especially appreciating my civilian bed [laugh]

Recently heard that some new recruits that are too used to being a keyboard warrior and aircon requested to stay out in BMT because cannot sleep at night :blink:

Hi all Bro,

My first coming in-camp after 12 years ORD... went to SAFRA emart and check they credited 190 for me... went to buy 2 sets new uniform, a pair of combat boots and accessories... credit left few dollars...

Find a bit weird, they only credit this small amount of credit; enough to buy only half battle order... how about the other half...? Moreover, in emart, combat item can only use credit... no cash allow... so they expect me to go in-camp half battle order...

Safra emart don sell SBO, helmet and Full pack bag... I am thinking if going in-camp using my friend old version of it... any bro have the same problem?

Turbocharged

Hi all Bro,

My first coming in-camp after 12 years ORD... went to SAFRA emart and check they credited 190 for me... went to buy 2 sets new uniform, a pair of combat boots and accessories... credit left few dollars...

Find a bit weird, they only credit this small amount of credit; enough to buy only half battle order... how about the other half...? Moreover, in emart, combat item can only use credit... no cash allow... so they expect me to go in-camp half battle order...

Safra emart don sell SBO, helmet and Full pack bag... I am thinking if going in-camp using my friend old version of it... any bro have the same problem?

SBO will be issued, not bought. As for full pack, don't you have the old one you ORD with? Anyway, no big issue. Either they will get you or ask you to buy. Don't have means don't have, what to do?

Btw, the credits are renewed every 2 years iirc. Any unused credit is forfeited. So you probably wasted 6 cycles, tough luck, don't think they will do any redund.

Just turn up in whatever you have. I've seen weirder combinations on reporting day. :D:D

Supercharged

SBO will be issued, not bought. As for full pack, don't you have the old one you ORD with? Anyway, no big issue. Either they will get you or ask you to buy. Don't have means don't have, what to do?

Btw, the credits are renewed every 2 years iirc. Any unused credit is forfeited. So you probably wasted 6 cycles, tough luck, don't think they will do any redund.

Just turn up in whatever you have. I've seen weirder combinations on reporting day. :D:D

I think the new system now is they will only put in the credits if you are in an active reservist unit instead of RHL.

So no wastage of credits.

Anyone dekitting can spare me a helmet? [laugh]

Hrrr....do they record your particulars ?

Orelse anybody can just claim they oredi hand over their stuff to Emart, when they just throw into any rubbish bin. [lipsrsealed]

I need a hint on the easy way out lar. [laugh]

can dispose of them at mt faber safra as well. everyday 11am to 8pm. look for #02-07. Their tel 62721269

Hi all Bro,

bring in the existing stuff then kit exchange.

full pack/SBO

Usually helmet no exchange but speak to your CQ lor.

Turbocharged

I think the new system now is they will only put in the credits if you are in an active reservist unit instead of RHL.

So no wastage of credits.

Anyone dekitting can spare me a helmet? [laugh]

They finally wake up their idea [laugh]

I got a helmet but I am keeping it as memento. Maybe paint it white and get a goggle when driving around roof down. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement