This advert target at anyone?

Ericongy

so now how??? they gonna cry racism??? hahah

if every prc were to spit lidat, SG will be underwater...er underspit

But I found that many people split, irregardless of nationality or race. They are usually smokers.

Any smokers here can clarify why the need to split while smoking?

Edited by Kensk

But I found that many people split, irregardless of nationality or race. They are usually smokers.

Any smokers here can clarify why the need to split while smoking?

dun go off topic can? [laugh]

anyway alot of them are smokers too. [laugh]

so, still them. [laugh]

This advert show 2 earlier immigrants dishing out advice to the 2 newer immigrants, about the fines for littering/spitting, dun waste hard-earn money pay fines.

I find this advert done in a very balanced tone, not discriminating to the PRC. Wonder whether similar advert for Vasantham channel ?

This advert show 2 earlier immigrants dishing out advice to the 2 newer immigrants, about the fines for littering/spitting, dun waste hard-earn money pay fines.

I find this advert done in a very balanced tone, not discriminating to the PRC. Wonder whether similar advert for Vasantham channel ?

u have something against indians?

u have something against indians?

Please accept my sincere apologies. I have nothing against anyone/race/nationality. I dun discriminate and treat all humans as equal.

I mentioned Vasantham becos quite alot of foreign workers from India, and I am sure they would benefit, if they are aware of the fines for littering/spitting. I wish to stress here, that I do not imply that they litter/spit.

In fact, we frequently watch Vasantham channel Bollywood movies on Sat & Sun afternoon. And we frequent Mustafa Center as well.

Cheers to all !!

i think smokers got more phlegm, then again, those spitting are probably old uncles or ahbengs, who would spit, even if they arent smokers.