Yummy Roast Duck Drumstick Rice

Alvinchua1975

After so many years, I managed to taste I feel in my opinion the best roasted duck drumstick rice at Block 37 coffeshop Jalan Rumah Tinggi.

At first am wondering why there were not many people since it was so tasty?

Later realised because they were previously very successful in another coffeshop but after re-located, probably people do not know where they have gone to...

yummyy

↡ Advertisement

Are you the owner or owner son? Helping to promote this stall so that more people will know?

Ok...YOu got me...I will try it tomorrow.

How much is the drumstick rice? Got discount if I say a specific name or not?

Got one along Paya Lebar road(shop houses)....Opposite Charles & Keith building... That one the Char siew is THE BEST!!! Roast Duck also solid!! I am a Glutton myself ..so trust me hahha

Neutral Newbie

think the best i try is at beach road... opposite shaw centre cinema...

the roast duck and charsiew is bestest

agreed but a bit costly.

After so many years, I managed to taste I feel in my opinion the best roasted duck drumstick rice at Block 37 coffeshop Jalan Rumah Tinggi.

At first am wondering why there were not many people since it was so tasty?

Later realised because they were previously very successful in another coffeshop but after re-located, probably people do not know where they have gone to...

yummyy

That's a famous chicken rice stall along that stretch of shops.

Did not know about the roast duck leh, my favourite! :wub:

Got one along Paya Lebar road(shop houses)....Opposite Charles & Keith building... That one the Char siew is THE BEST!!! Roast Duck also solid!! I am a Glutton myself ..so trust me hahha

that one is way too expensive and i find it a bit over rated. iunderstand their black duck sauce is re-used for over a year !! :o

try the one at serangoon ave 4 oppo the serangoon stadium, really crispy and juicy and roasted to perfection. a drum stick cost $5 but is the best i have ever eaten.

that one is way too expensive and i find it a bit over rated. iunderstand their black duck sauce is re-used for over a year !! :o

try the one at serangoon ave 4 oppo the serangoon stadium, really crispy and juicy and roasted to perfection. a drum stick cost $5 but is the best i have ever eaten.

lay kee at payer lebar is over rated lah. My office used to be opposite but seldom go there.

The char siew is not bad. But that place damn dirty. saw flies a few times so decided not to try anymore. Hard to park, hot somemore.

Edited by Wind30

lay kee at payer lebar is over rated lah. My office used to be opposite but seldom go there.

The char siew is not bad. But that place damn dirty. saw flies a few times so decided not to try anymore. Hard to park, hot somemore.

yup, i feel it is over rated too. but the one i think call jing sheng (not sure the name) opp serangoon stadium, a few friends i brought them there, everyone said it is the best they have had. try it ! You wont regret ! if no good i return you the money. but i heard that duck better dont eat too much.

Edited by Vextan

There's a shop (coffee-shop type) opp Tiong Bahru Mkt run by a HK man sells very yummy roast duck but also very ex.

Drumstick if I don't rem wrongly is about $7.50 or $8/=. The rice is nothing to shout about but with noodles, it's very yummy...... [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement