Yummy Roast Duck Drumstick Rice

Alvinchua1975

yap the one at paya lebar is not bad but the parking is like..... [sweatdrop]

another 2 place that is good enff to be recommended is Toa Payoh Lor 1 blk 128, and Kent Ridge. But the Kent Ridge one quite ex. The TP one is good and reasonable place. 2 person eating duck + Char Siew + Roast Meat slightly >$10. Their source is very unique. salty one for the price, sweet one for the meat.

Neutral Newbie

that one is way too expensive and i find it a bit over rated. iunderstand their black duck sauce is re-used for over a year !! :o

try the one at serangoon ave 4 oppo the serangoon stadium, really crispy and juicy and roasted to perfection. a drum stick cost $5 but is the best i have ever eaten.

eh got name of the kopi tiam bo ? like ____duck rice or smth ? or isit like the only one there ??

that one is way too expensive and i find it a bit over rated. iunderstand their black duck sauce is re-used for over a year !! :o

try the one at serangoon ave 4 oppo the serangoon stadium, really crispy and juicy and roasted to perfection. a drum stick cost $5 but is the best i have ever eaten.

the same kopi shop as botak jones?

can have a try at Lor Sari at Pasir Panjang village / kent ridge area.

Forgot the shop name but easy to spot.

Char siew with the sauce is not bad.

Their home made chillie add with the roast duck meat is nice and add with the roasted pork...yummy.

But their soup a bit oily or is the too much msg?

Price wise is reasonable but if you order 1/2 or whole... will be a bit pricey.

Normally order by per pax.

Coffeeshop next to S11 at lor ah soo. corner shop...nice but a bit pricey imo for such location.

The honey coated on the roasted duck...nice.. heard that the head cook is frm hk.

Kovan hawker center besides heartland mall is also a good choice but now the entire hawker under reno...

Dunno will they still be there when it reopen?

64+4 coffeshop besides loyang tua pek kong...nice but definately pricey for industrial area canteen.

Normally nice roast duck meat stores are well hidden...only spread by words of mouth.

Those with famous names, dun waste time...coz mostly franchise and standard varies from diff store.

E.g Yxx Kxx....

Got one along Paya Lebar road(shop houses)....Opposite Charles & Keith building... That one the Char siew is THE BEST!!! Roast Duck also solid!! I am a Glutton myself ..so trust me hahha

that's called Kay Lee iirc..authentic zhu jiang style roast duck, meat and char siew..the roast pork is heavenly and i simple love roast pork..the only gripe is the parking is not convenient :angry:

Btw, there was a roast duck coffee shop along Upper Bt Timah Rd that food street near Choon Tin Rd namely Charcoal roast duck but the boss no more operating, any bros know where they hv move to? Their roast duck vert tasty.

can have a try at Lor Sari at Pasir Panjang village / kent ridge area.

Forgot the shop name but easy to spot.

Char siew with the sauce is not bad.

Their home made chillie add with the roast duck meat is nice and add with the roasted pork...yummy.

But their soup a bit oily or is the too much msg?

Price wise is reasonable but if you order 1/2 or whole... will be a bit pricey.

Normally order by per pax.

Coffeeshop next to S11 at lor ah soo. corner shop...nice but a bit pricey imo for such location.

The honey coated on the roasted duck...nice.. heard that the head cook is frm hk.

Kovan hawker center besides heartland mall is also a good choice but now the entire hawker under reno...

Dunno will they still be there when it reopen?

64+4 coffeshop besides loyang tua pek kong...nice but definately pricey for industrial area canteen.

Normally nice roast duck meat stores are well hidden...only spread by words of mouth.

Those with famous names, dun waste time...coz mostly franchise and standard varies from diff store.

E.g Yxx Kxx....

yeah.. the loyang 64+4 one is very good... the char siew is even better than the duck!

but freaking expensive!

roast duck drumstick rice is freaking 6.50!!

After so many years, I managed to taste I feel in my opinion the best roasted duck drumstick rice at Block 37 coffeshop Jalan Rumah Tinggi.

At first am wondering why there were not many people since it was so tasty?

Later realised because they were previously very successful in another coffeshop but after re-located, probably people do not know where they have gone to...

yummyy

wow, you sure are lucky to try those. how would you find their new place?

yeah.. the loyang 64+4 one is very good... the char siew is even better than the duck!

but freaking expensive!

this one on my radar as its near my place.......... [cool]

but freaking expensive!

went to eat today.....sori bro, its really cmi [knife] . Both price and taste.

Duck is just about ok but the char siew is really,,, [:(] , looked more like red colored meat to me

yap the one at paya lebar is not bad but the parking is like..... [sweatdrop]

another 2 place that is good enff to be recommended is Toa Payoh Lor 1 blk 128, and Kent Ridge. But the Kent Ridge one quite ex. The TP one is good and reasonable place. 2 person eating duck + Char Siew + Roast Meat slightly >$10. Their source is very unique. salty one for the price, sweet one for the meat.

TPY Blk 128 their Roast duck CMI used to be good but now uses frozen duck - skin is crispy but the meat is tough & dry - however their roast chicken/ roast pork & char siew quite good. BTW, careful of the short guy (one of the assistant) try to short change me a few times luckily i am alert.

:D

went to eat today.....sori bro, its really cmi [knife] . Both price and taste.

Duck is just about ok but the char siew is really,,, [:(] , looked more like red colored meat to me

64+4 use to be good....long time never go there liao :huh:[:)]