Casio G-shock watches

Puteh83

saw this on carousell, limited edition.

$699* Rare Limited Edition G Shock Supra

Got compass? For non quartz movement watch, i only buy those come with compass. Got myself 3x protrek . Each $450 to $600+ Edited by Lotr8445r

Turbocharged

the problem with some/most G Shock watches with hand movement face is that sometimes it is very difficult to tell the time from the clock face as the hands are not contrasted well against the face.

Turbocharged

Looks for a SBTG collab drop from Casio soon. Heard there are 3 variants. Watch + cap, Watch + Tee, Watch + tee and cap and skateboard deck.

How much was it?

i think is 800 usd rrp.

Don't really like the new rangeman. the old one was value for money. I read that this new one batt life is not good if you use the gps.

• Praise 1

i think is 800 usd rrp.

Don't really like the new rangeman. the old one was value for money. I read that this new one batt life is not good if you use the gps.

I remember it was mentioned in the video, 30 hours continuous usage. 5 hours wireless charging. So basically, you will need to charge it every night if you are using the GPS daily.

Hey guys, I'm looking for this particular Casio Toro Rosso Edifice model - EFR-556TR-1A. Hit me up if anyone is letting go of a brand new piece, thanks!

efr-556tr-1adr_00_2.jpg

• Praise 1