Where to buy MAXIS hotlink top up($10 cards) in malaysia

Loo

Hi all,

I urgently require Maxis top up $10 denominations to top up my prepaid mobile line which is expiring as its reaching 60 days after the last top up. Does anyone know where i can get from JB? nearest shop/mall?

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

I urgently require Maxis top up $10 denominations to top up my prepaid mobile line which is expiring as its reaching 60 days after the last top up. Does anyone know where i can get from JB? nearest shop/mall?

city square lor....

Neutral Newbie

If you have a bank account in Malaysia:

http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/hotli...ine_Topup_SA_en

Otherwise, booths selling top-up cards are everywhere, in virtually all shopping centers and probably any area with shops.

This is one of the websites from where people can buy Malaysian top-up cards:

http://onlinetopup.net/Buy-TopUp-Reload-Online.html

To avoid having to top-up a rarely-used phone too often, you can participate in one of those programs that make the SIM card valid for one year. Such programs typically cost about 30 to 50 MYR a year, depending on the telecommunications company. For Maxis/Hotlink, you should be able to do it from your phone yourself, but you can ask for help from one of the Maxis/Hotlink booths if you are not sure (program name: Hotlink365).

Edited by Hwt

Neutral Newbie

How many u have and how much u selling ?

if u have frens or relatives in MY now, get them to top up for you lor. They just need to go to any phone shop/booth (lots of them everywhere), paid the money and give them the number, they will top up directly without the need to buy a card, scratch the bar code and key in step by step.

↡ Advertisement