Tomika Auto Air Con

Fcw75

If your car is 1 to 3 years old, i would suggest you just to change valve.if is more than 5 years, you may change whole compressor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi, anyone send their car to Tomika for repair of aircon? How is the service and price at Ubi?

Thanks.

Bro, I just sent my car to Tomika to replace a blower motor. Half the price of what the agent quoted, and service was good. Only unhappiness I had was that I was told I could get the car back the same day within 2-3 hours, but got it back only the next day evening. Really screwed up my planning, but the boss said its due to the spare parts availbility. Other than that it was a good experience, highly recommended. Went to the one at Alexandra Village, not too sure about the Ubi branch. Hope this helps.

• Praise 1

Hi,

Oh no my car aircon spoilt, only hot air comes out :(. Any idea what's the problem? Could it B it ran out of gas or collent or the compressor is faulty? Sorry I'm really nuts abt this. help help.....

=============

Check in case u set your temperature knob to the red section(heater)?

Open bonnet & see if your AC belt has snapped or is slipping badly. Check fuse blown.

Or better still, just go Markcool & see Ah Huat. He wil do the necessary checks for u. [thumbsup]

My friend's car has this problem: when he steps on accelerator, fan speed is higher and blows cold air. When accelerator is released, fan speed decreases and air not so cold.

Any idea what's the problem?

============

AC belt slipping or not enough gas.

If your car is 1 to 3 years old, i would suggest you just to change valve.if is more than 5 years, you may change whole compressor.

============

I drive several cars & never had to change valve or compressor b4.

Better to go to a reputable AC ws like Markcool to have it checked 1st.

Bro, I just sent my car to Tomika to replace a blower motor. Half the price of what the agent quoted, and service was good. Only unhappiness I had was that I was told I could get the car back the same day within 2-3 hours, but got it back only the next day evening. Really screwed up my planning, but the boss said its due to the spare parts availbility. Other than that it was a good experience, highly recommended. Went to the one at Alexandra Village, not too sure about the Ubi branch. Hope this helps.

=================

Better they give u back the car a day later than they give u back early but end up u have more problems a few days later. At least they did a through & good job.

A good & honest AC ws is hard to find. Minor issues u can just let it pass. [nod]

better than those WS that tries to sell a 3 or 4 in one aircon package to earn more $$$.

=============

Many places like to do "package". They bundle a few items together at a "special" price.

Like that they make it hard to compare apple with apple cos all "packages" r slightly different.

I prefer to go to those straight forward places that quote me each & every item seperately so I can see if they r worth or not.

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

By the way, anyone of you go to MCF - marketplace to find aircon servicing?

I found this aircon service.

Karcool Aircon services

Neutral Newbie

Sunday open or not???

My ford focus starting to blow hot air when start engine then after 20 mins driving then cold air..... went to stamford tyre n was told fan problem but they dont have parts ...

anyone knows if tomika can repair ford focus air con?? any estimate on cost??