PAIN!! Press where?

Ultramega

I believe everyone had suffered from headache, stomachache, leg, hand pains and such. Other than massaging the painful area, I understand there are acupuncture points that when pressed, will provide almost immediate temporary relief.

Anyone here can point out the locations (pics if possible) of these acupuncture points?

Would be great if the names of those points can be provided as well... can use them as keywords in Google for further learning.

Please contribute:

Headache - press where?

Stomachache -

Lower backache -

Neck ache -

Calf pain/strain -

Forearm pain/strain -

Upper thighs pain/strain -

Shoulders pain -

Appendix pain (when jogging) -

Chest muscle pain (after gym) -

Others?

Thanks!!

↡ Advertisement

Headache - press the temple.

Shoulders pain - instead of massaging and squeezing all the muscles together. try to poke the affected area. it somehows relieve it bit by bit.

Appendix pain (when jogging) - press on stomach. than while continue to jog. if right pain, breathe out on right foot. if left side pain, breathe out on left foot. well, jog slow, otherwise you are going have asthma attack. it will be pain initially, but it will fade away soon. take care~

Don't any how press or poke without actual knowledge of these points...

some time when I have straint on my right leg, the sen sei actually massage or stretching the other leg!

Don't any how press or poke without actual knowledge of these points...

some time when I have straint on my right leg, the sen sei actually massage or stretching the other leg!

Pain in the arse - Press "DEL" ^_^

↡ Advertisement