Search
Nice Tuscani alas akin wannabe

• Search this thread
64 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

Draco666
  • Draco666
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Didn't know that it's 1.4 tons. Always thought that it's a light car

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

Rezorn86
  • Premium member
    Rezorn86
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

swee ah!! if the front bumper have the drl like the facelift gtr r35, it will be even more chio....
The Stig's Singapore Cousin!!
I Love Lada!!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

Bicycleman
  • Bicycleman
    Neutral Newbie

hahaha looks pretty good actually!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

Expertz
  • Expertz
    Banned

Nicessss! But still, I kinda agree with TS that this car looks like it's trying too hard to be something it isn't.

Looks like the GTR? Maybe, maybe not...depends on your pov, the fact remains that this isn't exactly a fast car. I'm sorry, but making it look as though it can go like stink, only serves to re-inforce the poseur point.

by your definition every car must look like a chery qq already because the tuscani has 155 bhp and 90% of cars on the roads have only equal or less than that

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

Ternghuei
  • Premium member
    Ternghuei
    Neutral Newbie

Nice!!! i like

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users