Peugeot RCZ

Blackseal

went to have a look at autofrance over the weekend and interior is impressive. but unfortunately the performance is not as superb compare to the looks. Well the Peugeot 508 attracted me more :)

↡ Advertisement

I am very interested in this car

It is very exciting because the small engine capacity actually qualifies it for the small car COE

The closest to a baby supercar in this city [;)]

This car is good in looks,but need a bit more power.

Neutral Newbie

I think it looks good and has character. Power not best but good enough. It even beat TT (just slightly) in one of the recent mag. I say go for it if you like it.

I think it looks good and has character. Power not best but good enough. It even beat TT (just slightly) in one of the recent mag. I say go for it if you like it.

Beat as in what, in terms of performance? Cannot be right. Is it in terms of "value for money" or something like that?

Neutral Newbie

I guess not by absolute terms, but in life everything is relative and money is one of the consideration. Heck if money is no concern, TT will also not be in top of list.

Hi there

Thanks everyone for their honest opinions Each one of us has different views and that is normal

I d just like to find out among the sportcars enthusiasts here

How will you choose between this 200 hp model and the Porsche Cayman ( though much more ex )

How does the two compare in terms of outright performance exterior looks and driving feel

I must say the frenchies really know how to design this car, from wide body, curve bubble roof, contrasting aluminium pillars to a round analogue clock in a superbly high tech interior, everything is so tastefully done. I went and saw, made them an offer, but they did not agree to the $8K difference. If not, I wld be a proud owner of a BLack RCZ today.

Go for the manual version with 200BHP, twin scroll turbo, 19 inch rims. Drive it at low RPM, and the car is quiet, push it harder and the exhaust note fills the cabin.

I am still dreaming of one.....

I must say the frenchies really know how to design this car, from wide body, curve bubble roof, contrasting aluminium pillars to a round analogue clock in a superbly high tech interior, everything is so tastefully done. I went and saw, made them an offer, but they did not agree to the $8K difference. If not, I wld be a proud owner of a BLack RCZ today.

Go for the manual version with 200BHP, twin scroll turbo, 19 inch rims. Drive it at low RPM, and the car is quiet, push it harder and the exhaust note fills the cabin.

I am still dreaming of one.....

Actually this car got the DNA of a Zagato design...

OK Here is my opinion about the RCZ 200

Engine wise its very highly tuned for a small engine so the power comes in a rush then flattens out

I have read that it steers very well for a Peugeot having little power assisted steering

Driving ability well it comes close to the Cayman which sets the highest standard for driving

Design wise the double dome roof and the smooth curves are surely appealing

However it appears that the carbon fibre roof is well --- not actually carbon fibre

Still for around 25000 Euros there is no serious rival at this price

In Singapore with all the taxes and COE it is bloated to over $ 180 000 now

For now this is my " realistic " dream car

wonder how much 308 gti cost?

Thought in Sat's paper got state it is around $140k.

I'm also quite impressed with its look. The normal 308 is about 15K cheaper.

Wonder's how the reliability of Pug's nowadays. The Pug forum quite quiet.

the ds4 is going for about the same price and better value than the 308

c&c support far superior

reliability do a search, i spoken too many times on this

[laugh]

Edited by Furrynadz
↡ Advertisement