Peugeot RCZ

Blackseal

Took a test drive of the RCZ. Very impressive. The exhaust sounds good when you step hard on the accelerator. Car moves faster than I expected.

Design of the car is A1. Except the front, which shows the laziness of the designers as it merely borrowed the dated front look from the other Pug models.

Such a let down... otherwise its a perfect package to fight the iconic TT.

↡ Advertisement

I checked the Youtube on this ride, the rear seat seems small for the Caucasians.

Is it really that small for us Asians?

Trust me, they are small.... I tried them in show room but gave up halfway trying to put my body inside.

But the overall shape is nice, IMO looks more balance aesthetically than Audi TT.....it's an expensive car when bought new for what it provides. Handling is above average though.

I checked the Youtube on this ride, the rear seat seems small for the Caucasians.

Is it really that small for us Asians?

Very small for rear passengers. Only for Primary School children.

Anyone been to Auto France lately?

When sgcarmart says it's about $180k is it really $180k if we were to go down to the showflat?

For eg gs250 claims to be about $260k in sgcarmart but if you actually go down to showroom the actual list price is about $210k.

Anyone been to Auto France lately?

When sgcarmart says it's about $180k is it really $180k if we were to go down to the showflat?

For eg gs250 claims to be about $260k in sgcarmart but if you actually go down to showroom the actual list price is about $210k.

50K discount? wow

Neutral Newbie

Hi - are there any RCZ owners (be it past or present) who would be kind enough to share their feedback on the vehicle?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1