Kok Kee's wonton noodle is worth the wait

Blackseal

u have to taste it for urself before commenting..reviews are just another person's perspective..its worth eating IMO and quality is higher compared to local dim sum and the price is comparable to most places

Oh, what I mean is the queue. So worth queuing for you?

↡ Advertisement

Just saw this tread...now I fully agree with the saying...one man's meat another man's poison...

That stall makan sucks. Even when I am around the area...this stall would not be on my to eat list.

Much better wantan noodles around.

IMHO...the reason why there is always a queue....the stall owner is damn slow...tried once...verdict was...wasted my 30mins. [:p]

So no more queue? Or you purposely late, let other queue for you la.

went in a group..take turns to queue..abt 1 hr in total..each person queue less than 10mins

Edited by Darthrevan

Got to agree nothing special but I only eat one time. Not much ppl in the queue when I was there. Got that traditional taste. There are better ones out there.

Just saw this tread...now I fully agree with the saying...one man's meat another man's poison...

That stall makan sucks. Even when I am around the area...this stall would not be on my to eat list.

Much better wantan noodles around.

IMHO...the reason why there is always a queue....the stall owner is damn slow...tried once...verdict was...wasted my 30mins. [:p]

Same as Changi V nasi lemak. The legs and hands so slow, but Q long long.... people thought sibei hor jiak. I don't feel it's anything nice also. There're better nasi lemak w/o Q within the same market.

Same as Changi V nasi lemak. The legs and hands so slow, but Q long long.... people thought sibei hor jiak. I don't feel it's anything nice also. There're better nasi lemak w/o Q within the same market.

think i shall go start a thread on overhyped food stalls! [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

think i shall go start a thread on overhyped food stalls! [laugh] [laugh]

and you will start a online war......... <_<

and you will start a online war......... <_<

brudder brudder...AN online war!!! [laugh] [laugh] bu bu one man's meat another man's semen wot...oops poison

go see turbo now for england lessons

Supercharged

brudder brudder...AN online war!!! [laugh] [laugh] bu bu one man's meat another man's semen wot...oops poison

go see turbo now for england lessons

knn.... not only its a boring quiet afternoon, its a sleepy one too... [sleeping] . My brain shutting down.....

in my humble opinion, kok kee wtm not nice.....not worth my money and time.....

i am still searching for the old commonwealth drive hawker center wanton mee...used to be next to the fruit seller stall and the zhi-char stall.....

The one at the corner one ? Overhype lah...just across them...the nasi lemak is just as sedap...

That stall is super stuck up one lor...5:55pm...he sit there relac while the queue forms...no 6:00pm...he won't sell one...I just pop over to the other stalls to buy...I finish buying the food and drinks liao...then fella still have not start yet.

Sometime I really buay tahan those friends who always say this stall solid etc...I challenge them to a taste test but nobody dare to take up the challenge...hahahahah...

Eg...the mince meat noodles at Bedok...some say this stall good...that stall better...this one is original...that one is copycat...IMHO...both also good...and frankly...I can't tell them apart if its the soup one. But I always to that "fake" stall...cos I like dry version better...and the "fake" stall serves it.

Or those who buy the most expensive cut of meat but dunno how to cook it...give them blind test also can't tell a ribeye from chuck...hahahaha (like those who goes for the most expensive bottle of wine but you pour a lousy African vintage also they cannot tell...hahahahah)

Sometime I really buay tahan those friends who always say this stall solid etc...I challenge them to a taste test but nobody dare to take up the challenge...hahahahah...

Eg...the mince meat noodles at Bedok...some say this stall good...that stall better...this one is original...that one is copycat...IMHO...both also good...and frankly...I can't tell them apart if its the soup one. But I always to that "fake" stall...cos I like dry version better...and the "fake" stall serves it.

Or those who buy the most expensive cut of meat but dunno how to cook it...give them blind test also can't tell a ribeye from chuck...hahahaha (like those who goes for the most expensive bottle of wine but you pour a lousy African vintage also they cannot tell...hahahahah)

u can try buy from both stall, then get your friend to eat with bindfold, see he like which 1 lol.

I like KK wanton mee, anybody has a problem, talk to my pet gorilla....

$4-5 very expensive meh? You eat ramen and sushi very worth it? Basket.....

↡ Advertisement