Headlight restoring

Vogelspinen

Hi guys,

My headlights are having some fuzziness inside them due to a fogging issue previously. Exterior also has random scratches here and there. Are there any workshops that can restore the condition of the headlights and what's the estimated damage? Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

I'm keen in this too. My headlight cover has tons of scratches.. now getting yellowish and blurry at the edges.

I saw Autobacs got this headlamp restoration thingy for $30. For those who tired, does it work?

I'm keen in this too. My headlight cover has tons of scratches.. now getting yellowish and blurry at the edges.

I saw Autobacs got this headlamp restoration thingy for $30. For those who tired, does it work?

If it is only the exterior..you can get a plastic polish to do it..pretty east to polish off scratches on plastic compare to paintwork..

i would recommend going Stockist to buy a new pair of OEM Headlamp assembly.. it will turn yellowish again, and also, if u frequent NSH at night.. it is better to drive with a clear lamp for better light throw and clarity.. ^_^

If it is only the exterior..you can get a plastic polish to do it..pretty east to polish off scratches on plastic compare to paintwork..

I use this. Not bad

product_G12310-55kr.jpg

i would recommend going Stockist to buy a new pair of OEM Headlamp assembly.. it will turn yellowish again, and also, if u frequent NSH at night.. it is better to drive with a clear lamp for better light throw and clarity.. ^_^

wasting $

How about U go try and let us know ? pics included hor.

Neutral Newbie

The Turtle Wax Headlight Restoration kit works, takes a bit of effort but any old yellow-ed headlight or scratched headlight, can be restored to clear. The yellow-ness comes from oxidation.

For headlamps, DG plastic polish still my favourite. Why? Cos it reeally works! [thumbsup]

Yup no point going for the autobac polish $30 so ex, get the above or Meguiars plastX or Mothers Plastic polish, all around $15 and can use multiple times in future if it ever turns yellow again.

Edited by Iiiusion