Search
Bonnet wrap

• Search this thread
71 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:30 PM

Unclebond
  • Unclebond
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone got good lobang for bonnet wrap. So far most of them are charging $160 for medium sedan. Better deal??Cheer

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wrap what car ? with what material ?

I wrap matt black on honda jazz bonnet. $45

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Edwardthy
  • Edwardthy
    Banned

i wanna wrap my kia picanto 07. How much it wil cost me? i wanna wrap w carbon fibre. is it lasting?
Eat, Drink & Be Merry..

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

Unclebond
  • Unclebond
    1st Gear

i wanna wrap my kia picanto 07. How much it wil cost me? i wanna wrap w carbon fibre. is it lasting?

Same here, carbon fibre. I got quote matt black for $50

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    5th Gear

fake carbon fibre sticker bonnets makes one puke wacko.gif
wannabes biggrin.gif

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

Unclebond
  • Unclebond
    1st Gear

Material can tahan the heat? Any distortion after a while?

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:26 PM

Edwardthy
  • Edwardthy
    Banned

fake carbon fibre sticker bonnets makes one puke wacko.gif
wannabes biggrin.gif

hi bro so wat u suggest and wat kinda wrap u using that makes u so great?
Eat, Drink & Be Merry..

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

TangoElite
  • TangoElite
    5th Gear

he will suggest bonnet made out of actual carbon fibre... not just a poser sticker
Mirror. Signal. Outmaneuver.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:40 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear

depend on what type of material u wan.. Dry carbon or matt black? 3M or oracle? wrapping of bonnet should be cheap nowadays unless u go for the real cf bonnet itself.. For my jazz cf bonnet already cost me $500.. if wraping should be around $150 i not sure.. but shouldnt exceed $180 i suppose for other cars..

Edited by JX83, 01 April 2010 - 03:42 PM.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:40 PM

Edwardthy
  • Edwardthy
    Banned

Material can tahan the heat? Any distortion after a while?

someone raised this question.
Eat, Drink & Be Merry..

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:44 PM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    5th Gear

my toes are laughing
why on earth do you wanna wrap your bonnet? what purpose does it serve?

if you can't afford a carbon fibre bonnet, there is nothing wrong with your original bonnet.
wrapping it with some funny paper makes your car look real cheap n wannabe

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

Windchoco
  • Premium member
    Windchoco
    6th Gear

Even the entire bonnet doesnt give u significant performance gains....

it saves like <5kg ? for trackkies only i guess...

Otherwise, maybe $50 is better than spending $500 ? Most of the public can't tell its fake.

Just giving an alternate point of view. I have neither.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

Unclebond
  • Unclebond
    1st Gear

my toes are laughing
why on earth do you wanna wrap your bonnet? what purpose does it serve?

if you can't afford a carbon fibre bonnet, there is nothing wrong with your original bonnet.
wrapping it with some funny paper makes your car look real cheap n wannabe

Bought a 4 year old car, the bonnet paint work is rather bad and some scratch marks. So don't intend to do the paint work. So wrap up is another alternative. Matt black and carbon fiber are both the IN thing. Please keep your opinion to your self. Just hope to get good lobang for wrapping no unnecessary comment please. Thanks

Edited by Unclebond, 01 April 2010 - 03:52 PM.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

Vogelspinen
  • Vogelspinen
    1st Gear

If you are adventurous enough, can buy ur own matt black sticker, which is damn cheap, use lots if soap water on the bonnet, and paste yourself. Not very difficult, depending on ur bonnet and DIY skills of course.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

Avantism
  • Avantism
    2nd Gear

actually i was thinkin along e same line oso..

my car is dark coloured n hve quite a bit of water stain marks
which is difficult to remove eventho i do my regular detailin weekly...

wrapping of bonnet can help hide tis so call defects..jus a tot.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Snookium
  • Snookium
    4th Gear

where did you wrap your bonnet. I need a wrap badly as every morning the seeds or tree bark fragment will drop and stick into the paint.

the stain are hard to remove and worse than bird s--t as the seed typically bite into the paint work.

Even those seeds that sticked into the wind screen are diffcult to remove. My wipper can't even wipe off even with water and gotta to use finger to scratch it off.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

Unclebond
  • Unclebond
    1st Gear

If you are adventurous enough, can buy ur own matt black sticker, which is damn cheap, use lots if soap water on the bonnet, and paste yourself. Not very difficult, depending on ur bonnet and DIY skills of course.

My question is the material reliable under intense heat from the sun. If it is not too costly let them make some bucks and can have peace of mind. Cheer

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:17 PM

Weiming
  • Weiming
    4th Gear

If you use 3M Di-noc I believe it will be highly UV resistant and long lasting. Of course expect to pay a premium over cheaper brands lah.

I only wish there were other patterns beside CF as it does look very ricey and calls for unwanted attention :)

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:27 PM

Gtrviper
  • Gtrviper
    2nd Gear

Hi, mind to share where you got that sweet deal ?? =)

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

Edwardthy
  • Edwardthy
    Banned

anyways its just for cosmetic purpose. i dun track my car and i doubt my car can, I dun see e need to spend 500 bucks just to change e entire bonnet.
Eat, Drink & Be Merry..

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users