Link to MY website to check traffic offence

Vega

Turbocharged

Anyone knows the link to check traffic offence in Malaysia?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

beware... dont know why, this rilek new site is not updated or uses wrong database... from this site, i have zero summon but im sure i didnt pay up ......... [laugh]

i always check from this site.... http://www.myeg.com.my/

thanks for the link. do i have to register in order to check? i can't find where to input my VRN.

forget abt checking your offences online... i tried it last time b4 getting a 2nd hand car... in the end, the database was not updated even after i received the summon committed by the previous owner at the causeway..

Turbocharged

thanks for the link. do i have to register in order to check? i can't find where to input my VRN.

yes, just register a user name like u do with any forum..... [:p]

Turbocharged

forget abt checking your offences online... i tried it last time b4 getting a 2nd hand car... in the end, the database was not updated even after i received the summon committed by the previous owner at the causeway..

must depends on which one lar... the one i suggest is damn accurate.... never miss my summon one...... everytime update within 1mth from my offense date.... forget about rilek , the name alone sounds so laid back,...what do u expect?... [laugh] )........... [laugh]

Turbocharged

must depends on which one lar... the one i suggest is damn accurate.... never miss my summon one...... everytime update within 1mth from my offense date.... forget about rilek , the name alone sounds so laid back,...what do u expect?... [laugh] )........... [laugh]

your link is accurate. i checked for my friend for an offence he committed in 2006 and its still in their database.

i am clean thou. [laugh]

your link is accurate. i checked for my friend for an offence he committed in 2006 and its still in their database.

i am clean thou. [laugh]

I was stopped on the 2nd April 2010 along second link, was booked for speeding and issued with a ticket. However, I just checked the website and there is no summon records found.

Any idea how long does it take to update their system?

I was stopped on the 2nd April 2010 along second link, was booked for speeding and issued with a ticket. However, I just checked the website and there is no summon records found.

Any idea how long does it take to update their system?

very long... i usually wait 3 months

BUMPZ!

Yesterday went the opposite direction (lights no dark, can't see a shiet) and kenna caught..

He didn't put how much to pay on the summon ticket...but asking me to appear before Magistrate Court at Johor Bahru on 30th Dec 9am..

Turn up or not?

Neutral Newbie

BUMPZ!

Yesterday went the opposite direction (lights no dark, can't see a shiet) and kenna caught..

He didn't put how much to pay on the summon ticket...but asking me to appear before Magistrate Court at Johor Bahru on 30th Dec 9am..

Turn up or not?

I don't envy that dilemma.

BUMPZ!

Turn up or not?

so what happened in the end?

i also kena this. offence = potong q also must go court.

how?

i think i got snapped by AES last night along NSHW near Ipoh. How do they identify foreign vehicles? Stop me at custom?

I also kena flash light, damn bright.. Near kajang exit and I was already driving very slow at around 110...i think that stretch is 90 or so only...

But along the way up, never kena any flash light even with speed btw 140-160, only slow down when hit seremban since traffic is slower and more cars.. But, even 110 also kena flash... Knn..

I just got issued a summon on the spot for violating some traffic rule in JB. On the notice I'm supposed to appear at the magistrate court on 21/08/15 but it says i'm to compound the offence by 03/09/2015. There is no amount stated on the notice. What should I do? Can I ignore it?

↡ Advertisement