Hard liquor where to sell off my collection?

Gylgyl

Neutral Newbie

i have alot of hard liquor which over the years collected ... i have too many of it and wanted to get rid some of it... now drinking more of the red and white wines ... anyone can tell me where i can sell it off or someone want to offer for my collection??

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

If your liquors were purchased from DFS or duty free shop from overseas, don't ever sell them, as it is an offence to do so.

Edited by Civic2000

Twincharged

there is this shop in tampines which takes in aged liquor .... but unopened of course ....

google for "cassino koh" and u shud be able to find this shop.

i have alot of hard liquor which over the years collected ... i have too many of it and wanted to get rid some of it... now drinking more of the red and white wines ... anyone can tell me where i can sell it off or someone want to offer for my collection??

sell to underaged kids.

there is a huge demand among teenagers for alcohol, especially those expat (ang moh) kids.

you can even charge them 2 or 3 times premium.

JUST KIDDING! It is morally wrong to do so.

But whatever u do, dun get caught.

I also trying to get rid of all my collection as well...

One of which is my whole Absolut vodka collection! full set with those limited edition flavours also.... [dizzy]

(edited)

I also trying to get rid of all my collection as well...

One of which is my whole Absolut vodka collection! full set with those limited edition flavours also.... [dizzy]

Hi Ethene,

Im interested in what abs you have ... maybe u wanna pm me to discuss?

Tks

Edited by Lamemonster

wat u have ?

Neutral Newbie

use it to cook chicken or what loh

hahaha

my parents kept alot too..last time old people thinking, keep for children's wedding

but end up also no use it

so my mum used it to cook...qi si wo de pa pa

Neutral Newbie

yes i do have some dfs one ... but i do have alot duty paid one too... but i mixed them together le... how do i separate them?

youve got pm.

Absolut Pear, Peach, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Raspberry, Mango, Blackcurrent, Tropical, 100, Madarin, Vanilla, Citrus, Original all have...! [dizzy]

use it to cook chicken or what loh

hahaha

my parents kept alot too..last time old people thinking, keep for children's wedding

but end up also no use it

so my mum used it to cook...qi si wo de pa pa

Ha! same same. My mum now got at least 2~3 cartons each of Hennessy and Johnny Walker. Anyone wanna bulk purchase on vintage liquor PM me hor? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

HI Guys,

these are the liq i managed to separate out that are gift from client and company... not dfs one ... and can be sold ... dfs i cannot sell la... i scare kanna arrested hehehehehe kia see... anyway see what you guy like and offer me ... if price is reasonable i will let go... too many in store room liao

post-1971-1270872626_thumb.jpg

post-1971-1270872671_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement