Hainan Island Tour

Seaweed

Pui eyh, kekekke...I eariler then you, Oct going, book liow. 6 days. $300 for two.

Book one hotel online first, rest of teh days, "ti kor liang, ti kor chor" [laugh] [laugh]

I will go Monkey Island, then take a boat out to sea the kelong to makan seafood.

Think go DongJiao jalan jalan and stay one night at the beach front hotel and do bbq.

Hi, confirm going to Hainan Island from 28/11 to 5/12. Booked JetStar for 5 person at $1863 at 2 wks ago. (just checked last night, air tickets gone up to $2190 as days get nearer to departure)

Got lobang from RC friends who frequent the said place. Recommed to book a transport (8 seater saloon with driver) for 8 days at +/- RMB5,500.

Last 2 days will be spend at Wen Chang (hometown of my late father) and the rest is free & easy tour of the whole island (2 days at one location cum hotel) and using the rental vehicle for sightseeing.

Apart from those pictures you had posted, any other places to look out for...... [sunny]

thanks in advance. [flowerface][flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

Pui eyh, kekekke...I eariler then you, Oct going, book liow. 6 days. $300 for two.

Book one hotel online first, rest of teh days, "ti kor liang, ti kor chor" [laugh] [laugh]

I will go Monkey Island, then take a boat out to sea the kelong to makan seafood.

Think go DongJiao jalan jalan and stay one night at the beach front hotel and do bbq.

I am going partly b'cos of ancestors place of which, I willl spend my last 2 days of the tour there.

Post some pictures when you come back...... [wave][wave]

I am going partly b'cos of ancestors place of which, I willl spend my last 2 days of the tour there.

Post some pictures when you come back...... [wave][wave]

my ancestor also from wen chang [wave] [wave]

bro ysc3 had given a good brief as well...basically that all you should see in Hainan....nothing much liao...anything more is purpose built to con tourist like you and me liao...

I will say nothing much good there....just walk walk see see...relax relax a bit only....but seem many going for golf....so if you do...maybe can try it out... :D

My kakie told me the submarine village would be a good place to go see.

Just go there to relax and hang loose only, nothing fancy, book one day online hotel rest just stay one cheaper and

within the city area can liow. Why waste so much money on hotel when you only spend the 8hrs sleeping in it and the rest of the time out.

bro ysc3 had given a good brief as well...basically that all you should see in Hainan....nothing much liao...anything more is purpose built to con tourist like you and me liao...

I will say nothing much good there....just walk walk see see...relax relax a bit only....but seem many going for golf....so if you do...maybe can try it out... :D

My father also asked me to bring him to Hainan to visit his relatives this November. Last time we went was 2000. Its being a long time, my father said. Yup, going to Boon-Shio-Kuai as well.

I have not booked the tickets yet.

Seeing this thread.

Would like to get good advic.

Which air ticket to book?

What is the better plan? Book from tour agent or do online free and easy?

Edited by SimonTan

My kakie told me the submarine village would be a good place to go see.

Just go there to relax and hang loose only, nothing fancy, book one day online hotel rest just stay one cheaper and

within the city area can liow. Why waste so much money on hotel when you only spend the 8hrs sleeping in it and the rest of the time out.

Was told, Wen Chang kampong chicken is nice ............ [cool]

errrrr........... better states fact correctly before kana bomb-bard........ I mean real chicken not [gorgeous] hor...... :D

Edited by Picnic06

My father also asked me to bring him to Hainan to visit his relatives this November. Last time we went was 2000. Its being a long time, my father said.

Seeing this thread.

Better book JetStar..... cmi.... Tiger Air always cancel flight ....... :wacko:

KuTuMaiYam Airlines. [laugh] [laugh]

Jetstar lor. Grabbed the "Friend travel for free" promotion.

Scared wait you book Tiger Air and their flight can last minute cancel one ...... [mad][mad]

If go HK, can book Dargon Air and they has flight direct to Sanya. Only China domestic flights can land at Sanya...... :ph34r:

My father also asked me to bring him to Hainan to visit his relatives this November. Last time we went was 2000. Its being a long time, my father said. Yup, going to Boon-Shio-Kuai as well.

Seeing this thread.

Hey................. I am going there also, Boon-Shio-Kuai.

My father is from Boon-Shio-Kuai, Tek-Luem-See ....... [wave]

No need go until so far just to eat some kampong chicken. So many other things to eat,

I prefer Beef, mutton, seafood. I no relatives there, so for me is F&E. Where cool, sit where.

Was told, Wen Chang kampong chicken is nice ............ [cool]

errrrr........... better states fact correctly before kana bomb-bard........ I mean rear chicken not [gorgeous] hor...... :D

Just book Jetstar, if not in a hurry, keep watch for their fare specials.

I bought mine, 2 persons rtn for only S$300.

Under the same special fare program, I bought to HCMC Vietnam, S$150 for two persons rtn also.

Even cheaper then going to Malacca by bus!

Seeing this thread.

Not sure which -See- my father is from.

Ok...need to book Jetstar.....let my father happy happy holiday lah.

My late father's nephew (in Hainan) got a coconut plantation and pepper plantation there and also harvest honey from bees in the plantation.

Just don't know how the place look like..... :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement