Hainan Island Tour

Seaweed

No need go until so far just to eat some kampong chicken. So many other things to eat,

I prefer Beef, mutton, seafood. I no relatives there, so for me is F&E. Where cool, sit where.

hmmmmmm.................. you like to go Hainan Island.... so you or your wf is Hainanese ..... [sly]

↡ Advertisement

Mai siao lah, my wife hainanese, the "ESE is correct, but she JAPAN-ESE half TAIWAN-ESE.

And I SINGAPOREAN-ESE, HAKKA-BABA_ESE.

You leh? PUI-EZE? [laugh][laugh] [laugh]

hmmmmmm.................. you like to go Hainan Island.... so you or your wf is Hainanese ..... [sly]

Not sure which -See- my father is from.

Ok...need to book Jetstar.....let my father happy happy holiday lah.

I am leaving on 28/11 (Sun) and visiting Boon-Shio-Kuai on 3 & 4/12 (2 days which also includes praying to ancestors). -_--_-

Why? You want him to book same flight, sit together hold hands ah? [laugh] [laugh]

I am leaving on 28/11 (Sun) and visiting Boon-Shio-Kuai on 3 & 4/12 (2 days which also includes praying to ancestors). -_--_-

weng chang chicken for me is not very nice....the meat too tough and not fragrant....too plain....our version is chicken rice much better....the duck which i think call jia ji duck is a better of the two...but HK roast duck or peking duck still wins...you must go the carrefour in haikou...i think should be only 1 ba...the dry food area is damm fantastic...see untill i faint...got sharkfin...gan bei...all those things....other carrefour in other parts of china don't have all this....the one in haikou is damm good...i give it 5 + 1 star for those variety of dry stuff....

Edited by Seaweed

hmmmmmmmmmm................. maybe we are related in some way .... :ph34r::ph34r:

all i know is there are pretty of hainanese in SG & MY were from wen chang -_-

Got lah, what no kick, when Picnic06 hold Jman hands, Jman will be KICKING to get out,

and picnic06 will be kicking his shoes and pants off. [laugh] [laugh]

like those hold hand no kick leh !!!! ha ha ha [laugh][laugh]

Eyh, you got any place to recommend not, I'm heading to Haikou next month.

Any hotel worth looking into, or makan? Clean lah, wife following lah. Dowan at night got knock on door

wait she think.....but if makeher mabok, sleep, I sure chow if chio. [laugh] [laugh] No lah, joking lah.

Makan places and hotel, cos I book one night, intend to go look see for other hotels, which are cheaper then

online. Kumsia kumsia.

oh...ok....didn't realise that....so no need kick lar...ha ha ha [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Anyone knows the visa requirement for Singaporean and philippineno to Hainan?

Intend to bring the maid along on this trip since the jet air ticket is only $150. Also can take care of me weak father.

Reading the haikou guide, it stated that a tour group of five and above, will be exempted from visa.

So where do you guys do the visa? Thru Internet? Or get it at haikou airport itself?

Thanks. First time buying air tickets online.

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/singapore.htm

http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsqw/qz/t165692.htm

Anyone knows the visa requirement for Singaporean and philippineno to Hainan?

Intend to bring the maid along on this trip since the jet air ticket is only $150. Also can take care of me weak father.

Reading the haikou guide, it stated that a tour group of five and above, will be exempted from visa.

So where do you guys do the visa? Thru Internet? Or get it at haikou airport itself?

Thanks. First time buying air tickets online.

Edited by Mazdaowner

This statement needs some clarification.

Does my father phil maid, needs visa, if we buy the air ticket seperately and can consider as Group Tour status?

5. Visas are not required of citizens of the following countries, who join group tour to Hainan province, provided they hold valid ordinary passports and stay in Hainan not exceeding 15 days: Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, the Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Great Britain, France, Austria, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

You do know you can call the Chinese Embassy to ask, don't you? If not go ask your tour operator.

This statement needs some clarification.

Does my father phil maid, needs visa, if we buy the air ticket seperately and can consider as Group Tour status?

5. Visas are not required of citizens of the following countries, who join group tour to Hainan province, provided they hold valid ordinary passports and stay in Hainan not exceeding 15 days: Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, the Republic of Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Great Britain, France, Austria, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Came back one week leow and still can't forget the village life of my ancestor place.

First 5 days followed Chan's Brother land tour and brought to several places and last 3 days at village.

Stayed at Nanshan Hotel for a night and I love this place for it quietness, fresh air and peaceful environment. [inlove]

I was dumb found when I see how China ppls drive on the road in Haikou and Sanya...... [shocked].

Every Zebra Crossing, predestrains have to give way to m/vehicles, predestrain walkways become m/cycles lane, making 'U' turn, one just squeeze out even facing heavy on-coming traffic, lorries driving against the flow of traffic until oppersite cars have to give way and worst of all, the constant horning from 7am till midnight.

Only after 1 am then I can find peaceful sleep in one of the hotel I stayed in Xinglong which was located beside a main street........ [furious]

Found peace only during my last 3 days at Wenchang, village.

Going back again next year to visit ancestor only and will only stay at Wenchang, the only city which is peaceful and hussle from all those traffic.

This is the hotel where the noise is ........... [dizzy]

post-21853-1292291974_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement