Hainan Island Tour

Seaweed

He's a very kind man...his whole body, and every opening, orifice on his body.

Thus the fire cracker welcome.

Ha..ha..ha.... [laugh]

What do you know? ........... all of the males in the village are half my size .... :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

Use to hear Hainanese girls in Hainan Island dun wear panties. True or not ar?

wah ahhahaha...

Btw how do hainanese girls look? I mean are they the pretty n sweet n slim kind like those in viet

The TRUE BLUE ones? See this picture as a good as ever answer. [:p]

wah ahhahaha...

Btw how do hainanese girls look? I mean are they the pretty n sweet n slim kind like those in viet

wah ahhahaha...

Hey, they are pretty ......

Most of them working in Hotel, restaurant and counter girls like those Handphone shops ....... :wub:

Yes, they eat their stable diet of salted fish, eggs, duck eggs, porridge, etc..

your son eats McDonald's. KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, McDonald's...oh...did I say McDonald's? [laugh] [laugh]

Average 1.68m tall .......... [cool][cool]

My son already 1.76m ..... :ph34r:

1.68M, and 26-29" wide.

Your son is 1.76m and 42-45" WIDE!! [laugh]

Hey, please don't trick the locals, those PRETTY ones are not local hainan girls, but from

other parts of China.

Hey, they are pretty ......

Most of them working in Hotel, restaurant and counter girls like those Handphone shops ....... :wub:

No, they don't wear any, they use the banana leaves to wrap.

Like as with Nasi Lemak....Eeeeewwwwww..... recycling the leaves they use for nasi lemak. Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww....... [laugh]

Where you heard it from ??? [confused]

Hey, please don't trick the locals, those PRETTY ones are not local hainan girls, but from

other parts of China.

Nope.... they speak hainanese to me for sure and as usual, they always ask you from which Sui (village) ...... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Can tell as mainland ones speaks Mandarin ....... [sly]

Edited by Picnic06

Eyeing at this house which was left vacant for the past 50 over years. Will try to contact the owner who is in SG to see if he wants to sell it. The house is just beside my relative house.

post-21853-1292384678_thumb.jpg

Can renovate it to look like this at the cost of S$5,000/- & can retire there ...... [sly]

post-21853-1292384924_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Some mainlands one can also speak the local dialect.

Not like I wasn't there, the local girls are darker in complexion, and small in built.

And honestly, none met my eye.

Nope.... they speak hainanese to me for sure and as usual, they always ask you from which Sui (village) ...... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Can tell as mainland ones speaks Mandarin ....... [sly]

The first one looks like a Mausoleum, while the scond picture with it's pick curtains.....brothel? [laugh] [laugh]

Eyeing at this house which was left vacant for the past 50 over years. Will try to contact the owner who is in SG to see if he wants to sell it. The house is just beside my relative house.

Can renovate it to look like this at the cost of S$5,000/- & can retire there ...... [sly]

↡ Advertisement