• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
268 replies to this topic | 415 praises

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

Minut3s
  • Minut3s
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hope the title is useful to you guys =)

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:36 AM

Showtime
  • Showtime
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

what's the normal price?
Little left of centre-line...

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

when oil... batts.... tyres are very cheap... you need to check the DOF... some hv been on the shelf very long... unless you are very ok with 'old' stuff... do enjoy your savings....

btw the shell helix in Giant is the old bottle... new designed bottles have been out for a while liao...

hope this info is useful... tongue.gif
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

what's the normal price?

$55.90. I bought last week from Carrefour. wacko.gif
But KM charges $100!

Champion of the Champions 2016 & 2017!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

Deividz
  • Premium member
    Deividz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This oil not very good leh.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:04 AM

Showtime
  • Showtime
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

$55.90. I bought last week from Carrefour. wacko.gif
But KM charges $100!

thats for 4L?

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:05 AM

Showtime
  • Showtime
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

yeah it doesn't last 5000km for me.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:14 AM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yellow color bottle?

i do agree that this shell is not as lasting as mobil, can feel it when you hit 5k mark
every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:58 AM

Ben5266
  • Premium member
    Ben5266
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thats for 4L?

Yes, 4L. Yellow is dino oil. Black bottle is synthetic.
I can't really tell if it is good or not. But since KM recommends this, it should be fine.

Champion of the Champions 2016 & 2017!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:03 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yeah it doesn't last 5000km for me.

I tried this oil before.

Engine sounds v rough....
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Showtime
  • Showtime
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I can't really tell if it is good or not. But since KM recommends this, it should be fine.

ok so this is 4L black bottle ultra? not the hx5

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dun bother will this engine oil. Makes the engine sluggish and rough. I tried before when I was driving the Jazz. shakehead.gif

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:22 PM

Picanto

mazda, cnc, kmc are all using this oil. their selling price to AD is better. allows AD to make more profit. that's why most are using it.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:56 PM

Doraemarc
  • Doraemarc
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

guys i'm new here... juz bought my 1st car recently also... wanna check wat's e diff btw servicing Shell Autoserve & C&C??

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:27 AM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Dun bother will this engine oil. Makes the engine sluggish and rough. I tried before when I was driving the Jazz. shakehead.gif

seemed dat many users hav similar comments; last time use it on rsz oso give fc of 10km/l nia..
FS

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:31 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I have a friend who work at Ferrari agent,comfirmed they use this oil [10-50],so it cannot be so bad.

Fairlady.

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:00 AM

Swingarm
  • Swingarm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

guys i'm new here... juz bought my 1st car recently also... wanna check wat's e diff btw servicing Shell Autoserve & C&C??

Its the same only that Shell Autoserve is a satellite service station another words its sub to C&C...

Price wise is almost the same...

The advantage is shell autoserve u can wait there and c what they do but not C&C.

Hope this helps...
Its like that one!!!!!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 08:02 AM

Swingarm
  • Swingarm
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have a friend who work at Ferrari agent,comfirmed they use this oil [10-50],so it cannot be so bad.

The 10-50 is mostly for turbocharged engine... but for our normal daily use is not recommended as it is too thick

for my past experience, shell helix is rough....
Its like that one!!!!!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:04 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ferrari V8, V10, V12.... and the car is so expensive and powerful... i wouldnt be surprised if 10w/60 was used...
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

Showtime
  • Showtime
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

what is their oil change schedule? dont think it is as long as 10,000km... shell works ok up to 5,000km as far as i have experienced.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Shell, Helix, Ultra, Giant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users