Shell Helix Ultra at Giant

Minut3s

you can be stockist liao  [laugh]  [laugh]

better to lift for better access

One Bro here inspired me by buying 7 bottles? His veh needs 2 bottles one service, mine needs only 1 so should last me a while.

Anyway shelf life 4 years...

↡ Advertisement

I use 2 bottles each tum, and I tend tto change  every 5k to 7.5k km so that mins I need 4 to 6 bottles a year wor.

Ah tonight go GIANT grab 12 bottles then put in wine cellar to age.

• Praise 1

One Bro here inspired me by buying 7 bottles? His veh needs 2 bottles one service, mine needs only 1 so should last me a while.

Anyway shelf life 4 years...

shelf life 4 years? tot if no open can tahan longer?

shelf life 4 years? tot if no open can tahan longer?

hiadee, 4 years enuf oledi.  Any longer aiat becum CHEESE.

wow indeed GIANT got a lot of HELIX on sale.  Last nite tompang my hiadee's boxy MPV, 3 of us went and grabbed 36 bottles.

The cashier mei mei blurr.  Still got plenty on the shelves.  Hiadee mai tu liao.  Before we return and grab more dozens.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

I use 2 bottles each tum, and I tend tto change every 5k to 7.5k km so that mins I need 4 to 6 bottles a year wor.

Ah tonight go GIANT grab 12 bottles then put in wine cellar to age.

I usually change oil before 8000km as well. Anyway I believe in frequency of oil change rather than using expensive oil. Going stockist to purchase oil filters to match the bottles of oil I have.

Maybe next weekends I go and hoot 2 more bottles? This weekends in camp training, so don't really have time.

Edited by Hachi

Supercharged

hiadee, 4 years enuf oledi. Any longer aiat becum CHEESE.

wow indeed GIANT got a lot of HELIX on sale. Last nite tompang my hiadee's boxy MPV, 3 of us went and grabbed 36 bottles.

The cashier mei mei blurr. Still got plenty on the shelves. Hiadee mai tu liao. Before we return and grab more dozens.

when I was loading the oils into the trolley, there was an auntie looking at us and stunned like a vegetable

she must be trying to comprehend the scene in front of her and wondering if she missed out any good deal

post-2022-0-04015900-1516340585_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Supercharged

when I was loading the oils into the trolley, there was an auntie looking at us and stunned like a vegetable

she must be trying to comprehend the scene in front of her and wondering if she missed out any good deal

maybe she think it's the latest vegetable oil?  [laugh]

hiadee, 4 years enuf oledi.  Any longer aiat becum CHEESE.

wow indeed GIANT got a lot of HELIX on sale.  Last nite tompang my hiadee's boxy MPV, 3 of us went and grabbed 36 bottles.

The cashier mei mei blurr.  Still got plenty on the shelves.  Hiadee mai tu liao.  Before we return and grab more dozens.

did the same more than 10 years ago when carlube triple R was on sale for $21-22 for 5L. bought 30-40 bottles which lasted for a few years. was doing DIY oil change for family member cars too. the stock moved faster.

• Praise 1