ManU and the Red Nose monkey: Bye bye League title??

Vroomtattat

This season's EPL is very "kan cheong" with 3 teams fighting till the end. Chelsea is leading the pack with a 1-0 victory over Bolton and I'm sure ManU is feeling sore from the draw with Blackburn.

Don't write off Arsenal who has a game in hand over ManU and we shall see tonight if Red Nose monkey's team is going to slip to 3rd!

Good work Man C, you have the fighting spirit to slug it out for 4th spot.

Tottenham is goner and I'm pretty sure HR is going to dump the game against you-know-who.

What a season! [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Game over liao lor.

Even Spools offering pathetic odds of 1.15 for Chelsea to win BPL. [laugh]

i thot i read somewhere........a joker claim ManU always laugh last in the end. Ma Chiam sure win one. [hur] Suddenly so quiet. That siao Dog stop barking too. Hiding liao. [laugh]

This season's EPL is very "kan cheong" with 3 teams fighting till the end. Chelsea is leading the pack with a 1-0 victory over Bolton and I'm sure ManU is feeling sore from the draw with Blackburn.

Don't write off Arsenal who has a game in hand over ManU and we shall see tonight if Red Nose monkey's team is going to slip to 3rd!

Tottenham is goner and I'm pretty sure HR is going to dump the game against you-know-who.

Game over liao lor.

Even Spools offering pathetic odds of 1.15 for Chelsea to win BPL. [laugh]

i thot i read somewhere........a joker claim ManU always laugh last in the end. Ma Chiam sure win one. [hur] Suddenly so quiet. That siao Dog stop barking too. Hiding liao. [laugh]

They still have a outside chance to win it.anyway,if they were 3rd,that dog will say Liv is still below them and blah blah blah [dizzy] .

It looks like Man U is likely to lose it but then they have already won 3 in a row, so not much of a hurt for them i think. With more spending in the summer(lest anyone forgets that they have still a large part of that 80mil from Ronaldo sale that is untouched yet), I don't think anyone would dare bet against them reclaiming the title again next season. Anyway kinda feel right from the start its going to be a uphill battle for them this season after the sale of Ronaldo and Tevez. Its actually quite amazing they have come to this far just by relying on the exploits of Rooney with quite a few players that are over their prime (Giggs, Scholes) and the likes of Berbatov proving to be a huge disappointment. Many Liverpool fans are hoping Man U can be stopped in their quest for the 19th league title record, but I think its a matter of time they are going to get it. If not next season, probably the season after next. It looks to me Fergie will not retire until he gets that record.

Edited by Damienic

One of the most exciting seasons. Any one of the top 3 has a chance to be a champion. I'm a Chelsea fan, so i'll support chelsea all the way. Although I hate to admit it, but i still find man utd very amazing this season. Even without 2 top class players ronaldo and tevez they are still able to challenge for the title. And rooney's been amazing this season. May the best team wins.

I really hope liverpool could win get the 4th spot though. Although it seems really impossible now. Liverpool has always been strong just that this season they have been plague with injuries. They must be regretting the sale of Xabi Alonso. Hoping to watch an all english europa league finals liverpool vs fulham. Supporting fulham though.

It looks like Man U is likely to lose it but then they have already won 3 in a row, so not much of a hurt for them i think. With more spending in the summer(lest anyone forgets that they have still a large part of that 80mil from Ronaldo sale that is untouched yet), I don't think anyone would dare bet against them reclaiming the title again next season. Anyway kinda feel right from the start its going to be a uphill battle for them this season after the sale of Ronaldo and Tevez. Its actually quite amazing they have come to this far just by relying on the exploits of Rooney with quite a few players that are over their prime (Giggs, Scholes) and the likes of Berbatov proving to be a huge disappointment. Many Liverpool fans are hoping Man U can be stopped in their quest for the 19th league title record, but I think its a matter of time they are going to get it. If not next season, probably the season after next. It looks to me Fergie will not retire until he gets that record.

Even with that record, in my opinion, he will probably continue. He will be too proud to move upwards or outwards.....

U not scare they come in and bite u huh? When we down n out all keep quiet, now all spring to life n active again in Football channel huh. Not scare being label as "fake" fans? [sly]

Karma...... wait suddenly Chelski lose at Spur n City kena thrash at home meh! KArma my friend, Karma not karma sutra hor

The best team wins,the table dun lie.as for liverpool,they dun deserve to be in the top 6 [bigcry] .

Kingcopa,well done to u!so far,u keep ur dog in check.can i send my dog to u also? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

They will never win a title if the man in black is fair (eg extra minutes or disputed penalties). There's also key players of other teams getting injured (Eduardo's leg broken when Arsenal is flying high, Cech's head injury and so guess who won the title? This season someone tried to unsettle Chelsea (Terry & Cole affair) but luckily Chelsea not affected. Cant understand why a racehorse owner is allowed to manage a team ..... he could easily exchange betting tips for other favours.

Wonder why everyone (actually mostly from you-know-who) is talking about no. 19? I read from other forum some years back - This Manure fan and Pool fan were comparing league titles, and Manure fan mentioned Pool have zero league titles, as only Premier League title counts (at that time Manure had 14 or 15 combined titles).

Nearly fell off my chair reading that - what nonsense logic!!! When they reach 18, the Division One title suddenly add on to their total.

Anyway the EPL is for rich team to win. No money no title - unless they have a manager who can spot young talents, but unfortunately this manager is not willing to spend.

Mai tiam tiam say karma lei..........Manyoo is suffering penty of it now. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

All the Manyoo fans(except 1!!!) oredi hibernating in a cave liao. ^_^

U not scare they come in and bite u huh? When we down n out all keep quiet, now all spring to life n active again in Football channel huh. Not scare being label as "fake" fans? [sly]

Karma...... wait suddenly Chelski lose at Spur n City kena thrash at home meh! KArma my friend, Karma not karma sutra hor

Edited by Hiphiphoray

The best team wins,the table dun lie.as for liverpool,they dun deserve to be in the top 6 [bigcry] .

Kingcopa,well done to u!so far,u keep ur dog in check.can i send my dog to u also? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My dog no study. Duno how to paste picture or edit pics. So lose out liao, some more karma strike my dog big time, need to go n do more good deeds to JI FU.

Mai tiam tiam say karma lei..........Manyoo is suffering penty of it now. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

All the Manyoo fans(except 1!!!) oredi hibernating in a cave liao. ^_^

Karma is the "in" word in this section of MCF mah.

Turbocharged

Karma come true..although only partially...thank you ah... [laugh] [laugh]

Karma come true..although only partially...thank you ah... [laugh] [laugh]

It was an unlucky goal conceded by City scored by Gingerboy.

It was an unlucky goal conceded by City scored by Gingerboy.

Cant say man u lucky.i think they play better than city.Man u juz keep going until the last min.this is no luck,they derserve to win in my point.

Neutral Newbie

ManU and the Red Nose monkey: Bye bye League title??

Y Man U? No la. I predict Liverpool have chance to win the league title. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Y Man U? No la. I predict Liverpool have chance to win the league title. [laugh]

why predict only? got balls bet on them la!!

or you are another typical manure supporter .... only know how to talk

↡ Advertisement