Anxious father NEED help!!!

Ronleo

Bros n sis...

Due to govt upgrading of lift, my place has been infested with mosquitoes in recently weeks.

My baby girl face happens to be ITS fav feasting ground!! I tried buying those electric machine tat emits blue lights but no

use till someone gave me the attached photos. Its actually a sticky jelly type substances with a mosquito shape

tat emits a smell like

lemongrass. Anyone knows where I can get it? Greatly appreciates!!!

post-58767-1271256349_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ronleo
↡ Advertisement

try badger anti bug balms. its organic somemore.

http://www.badgerbalm.com.sg/balm_antibug.html

those cheap scents u mentioned do not last and may contain artificial fragrance. i tried mozzie patch during reservist..also doesnt help coz those stuffs only emit smell. i believe u must apply literally on ur skin to ward of mozzies. otherwise, try those high frequency sound emitting device.

Edited by Babyt

Use the old fashion mosquito net.

Go to army market at beach road.

About $15.

All natural, no harmful stuff and the best is 100% works.

Pasar malam, probably. I think I've seen similar items before.

NTUC also offers something similar, but not in this form. Small little plastic containers with lid. Inside contains a gel that also smells like lemon grass.

try badger anti bug balms. its organic somemore.

http://www.badgerbalm.com.sg/balm_antibug.html

those cheap scents u mentioned do not last and may contain artificial fragrance. i tried mozzie patch during reservist..also doesnt help coz those stuffs only emit smell. i believe u must apply literally on ur skin to ward of mozzies. otherwise, buy those high frequency sound emitting device.

Bro,

Tks for the swift reply. Will check out the website mentioned IMMEDIATELY!!!

Dun know why, but those high frequency sound emitting devices no use leh. Comando Mosquitoes? haha..

Pasar malam, probably. I think I've seen similar items before.

NTUC also offers something similar, but not in this form. Small little plastic containers with lid. Inside contains a gel that also smells like lemon grass.

Tks pal!!! will check it out tmr morning...

BRO...go to your MP and F**K him upside down la...why waste $..election coming...complain and the problem sure solve....don't live in silent....Voice out!!

Tks pal!!! will check it out tmr morning...

Alternatively get some citronella oil and those essential oil burners and use them. Mozzies don't like citronella oil. Fresh lemongrass, marigolds, and thyme work too

Hi,

the badger anti bug balm is good. Apply it on your kiddo at night. you can go to the organic shop and buy.

The citronella oil is also good too. just put it on the oil burner.

cheers.

Those UV with suction fan type will work!

Spray the mosquito repellent on the bedsheet or bed frame not in contact with kids skin.

But those high frequency emitter gadgets.

It should work.

Like what many suggested, get the mosquito neting to cover the bed is best and chemically free solution.

Alternatively TS you could get a mozzie net to temporary shield your princess from the blood suckers...ikea sells it... [;)]

Johnson n Johnson last time got sell a small green bottle of insect repellant for babies but nw very difficult to find. You can try finding at Guardian/watsons though. Very effective and mild and mozzies all siam from the smell [laugh]

Edited by Berncsp76

Bros n sis...

Due to govt upgrading of lift, my place has been infested with mosquitoes in recently weeks.

My baby girl face happens to be ITS fav feasting ground!! I tried buying those electric machine tat emits blue lights but no

use till someone gave me the attached photos. Its actually a sticky jelly type substances with a mosquito shape

tat emits a smell like

Mosquito net is prob your best bet, buy one to hand over your kid. It is still cooling, no smell, no noise and works like a charm.

Bros n sis...

tat emits a smell like

Write a email to NEA and tell them abt the mosquito breeding issue due to the upgrading. They will respond by sending a team to your area to clear up the breeding. My bb girl kanna bitten all over during cny period and tulan fm using those useless and pretty expensive sound emitting and UV lights, i wrote to them. They get back to me within 5 days saying their team found and cleared the mosquito breeding in the drain n have informed the TC abt it too. after that, no more mozzie. I also tried a plant called mosquito plant but not really useful. Patches work but not a long term plan. Pls get the NEA to work on it, I'm sure u dun want to risk the possibility of getting dengue rite.

↡ Advertisement