Pls help these poor dogs

Sha_va

Neutral Newbie

An irresponsible owner closed down his shop and abandoned these dogs. [rifle]

One of the silky terrier was so sick & he never take good care of it [furious]. The poor thing's vaginal is swollen & can't walk..... now under medication at mutt & mitten

Please help them and send this message to your friends. TQ!

LINK: Poor dogs

Edited by Sha_va
↡ Advertisement

i never ever support pet shops.

please DO NOT buy your pets from pet shops.

these people are indirectly supporting the puppy mills.

the females in the puppy mills are being forced to breed (raped) everyday with the males.

kena rape- pregnant- give birth- repeat- repeat- repeat- repeat- repeat- repeat- maybe repeat afew more times- get shot to death.

it's a cycle where they are being forced to mate till a certain age and than they get shot in the head.

the welfare of the dogs are seriously not taken into concern. if you have seen pictures of the dogs in the puppy mills, most of them have rotting teeth/eyes/serious skin disease.

do you think the pet shop owners care?

nope. to them, it's just a business.

when the puppy reaches a certain age, they are sent back to the mill and they continue the cycle above.

also, please do not be mislead by the "ELITE" mindset that a pure breed is superior than a mixed breed.

a pedigree german shepard may not be smarter than a shepard mixed rottweiler.

different dogs have different characters.

there are lazy jack russells and there are active bull terriers too.

there are so many pets waiting to be adopted.

it doesnt mean that they are problematic.

the problems always lies with the owners not the dogs.

Neutral Newbie

i didn't know about pet shop untill i read this.

I'm a dog lover too but didn't keep a dog as a pet as i'm afraid i can't give them the best care.

An imported breed may cost $2500 and above while local breed just $400-$800......

The fraction price always prompt those who are not ready for pets to buy on impluse and to dump them away only when they find it a nuisaince when the pets poo / pee around the house,chew up their things and so on ....

Maybe our gov can do more to help regulate an rules for potaintial dogs owners,something like pre parental course make it a must for everyone to sign up before buying.....

i too do not support local breeder..!! :angry: :angry:

my 2cents

Neutral Newbie

yes, agree! the gahmen should do something about it. The numbers of these poor dogs are getting uncontrollable and it is so sad that they are put away to sleep if they are homeless and sick, all because of these kind of people around, only cares about earning money. :angry:

i never ever support pet shops.

please DO NOT buy your pets from pet shops.

these people are indirectly supporting the puppy mills.

the females in the puppy mills are being forced to breed (raped) everyday with the males.

kena rape- pregnant- give birth- repeat- repeat- repeat- repeat- repeat- repeat- maybe repeat afew more times- get shot to death.

it's a cycle where they are being forced to mate till a certain age and than they get shot in the head.

the welfare of the dogs are seriously not taken into concern. if you have seen pictures of the dogs in the puppy mills, most of them have rotting teeth/eyes/serious skin disease.

do you think the pet shop owners care?

nope. to them, it's just a business.

when the puppy reaches a certain age, they are sent back to the mill and they continue the cycle above.

also, please do not be mislead by the "ELITE" mindset that a pure breed is superior than a mixed breed.

a pedigree german shepard may not be smarter than a shepard mixed rottweiler.

different dogs have different characters.

there are lazy jack russells and there are active bull terriers too.

there are so many pets waiting to be adopted.

it doesnt mean that they are problematic.

the problems always lies with the owners not the dogs.

do u drink milk? the same happens to dairy cows. they r kept pregnant all the time to ensure better supply of milk. male calves are sold or kill as soon as birth. females who dont produce much milk are sold for food.

i still drink milk for my espresso but i really pity the cows but wat to do...the world is just like that.

Edited by Babyt

http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11...out-puppy-mills

Puppy mills usually house dogs in overcrowded and often unsanitary conditions, without adequate health care, food, water or human company.

The breeding dogs are bred as often as possible to increase profits and probably will never see life outside of the puppy mill. The owners rarely pay attention to the health or happiness of the dogs.

Puppy mills often generate health problems for the dogs they are selling. The puppies may have immediate health problems such as respiratory infections or pneumonia and some even have genetic diseases that show up years later.

Breeding dogs suffer continuously, imprisoned in small cramped cages, often soiled with their own excrement, breeding litter after litter till they can no longer reproduce.

No states have laws against a breeding kennel legally keeping dozens of dogs in cages for their entire lives, if food, water, and shelter are provided.

Thousands of puppy mills aren't even regulated or inspected by the USDA, since many of them sell directly to the public.

The average puppy mill has between 65 and 75 animals housed in hutch-style cages with wire floors. The waste drops to the ground below and accumulates beneath the cage where flies and other gross things fester.

Dogs at puppy mills are often not actually purebred, and the breeders sometimes lie about lineage records.

Dogs housed in indoor facilities deal with equally terrible conditions, with ammonia vapors and odors permeating badly aired buildings.

Solid surfaces aim to protect the legs of puppies, but as they mature and scout out their surroundings, feet and legs often fall through wire floors designed to allow excrement to fall through. The resulting injuries compound their misery.

Unlicensed puppy mills often sell puppies at six weeks of age even though federal laws prohibit licensed mills from selling puppies under eight weeks of age.

It's very poorly regulated over here in SG.... the poor puppies get all sorts of genetic diseases due to unscrupulous breeding practice....

There are loads of horror stories of owners bringing home puppies from the pet shop only for the owner to find out that the puppy is seriously ill. The owner confronts the pet shop and sometimes the pet shop just replace the sick puppy with another.... like some one-to-one exchange as if you are buying a commodity..... And heaven knows what the pet shop does with the sick puppy..... [shakehead]

do u drink milk? the same happens to dairy cows. they r kept pregnant all the time to ensure better supply of milk. male calves are sold or kill as soon as birth. females who dont produce much milk are sold for food.

i still drink milk for my espresso but i really pity the cows but wat to do...the world is just like that.

isit? ewwww..

but that doesnt mean everyone should stop and wave their hands in the air just because "the world is like that".

Milk.... eggs...... ham..... bacon.....

I even seen pics of how they insert tubes down the geese to force feed them so that some chef can serve foie gras in the restaurant.

"dogs are mans best friends" ...

They are the only ones which can communicate with us humans to the closes....except they do not talk as what humans are.

Dont think cow do not communicate ... they too can, but in a different way.

A cow would cry and would not eat when they know their time is up.