Estimated charges for re-spraying

Sosaria

Turbocharged

It has been quite some time since I had an encounter with the need to re-spray some parts of the car.

Now there is a need again, and I want to find out what's the estimated / fair price for re-spraying one rear door, half a rear bumper, and one piece panel which is just above the rear wheel. Nissan Sunny.

How much is fair? I got one quote so far, which I'm sure is way off...

↡ Advertisement

If you are in the east, go down to Green Star Spray Painting for a quote. Look for the boss but I forgot his name, a big sized guy...friendly though.

I was quoted $200 per door panel by Star Auto & MSP. They promised me professional & excellence job !

Yet to try them out, I've decided to respray just before next year CNY. I've tried $80 respray job before but regretted!!!

Any one can recomend me a good respray workshop? price is not a issue as long as they can respray my car back to original condition!!!

I was quoted $200 per door panel by Star Auto & MSP. They promised me professional & excellence job !

Yet to try them out, I've decided to respray just before next year CNY. I've tried $80 respray job before but regretted!!!

Any one can recomend me a good respray workshop? price is not a issue as long as they can respray my car back to original condition!!!

In fact, my car right now in workshop (not star auto - but another one) for whole body respray (external only - can't afford internal as well). Have used them a few times before to do body kit, and kerb rash respray. Results were good previously - so now trying them out for full body respray. Getting the car back end this week. Will let you know how the results for you to decide if good enuf! [cool]

Edited by Parkingidiot

In fact, my car right now in workshop (not star auto - but another one) for whole body respray (external only - can't afford internal as well). Have used them a few times before to do body kit, and kerb rash respray. Results were good previously - so now trying them out for full body respray. Getting the car back end this week. Will let you know how the results for you to decide if good enuf! [cool]

so wat's the damage??

Turbocharged

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm going to ask Star next... but so far got quoted at another shop, tampines ind area, about 100+ per panel - though have to wait till next week to send the car in.

$1200 - for change of color, full body external only.

Tats quite ex. Silent quoted my fren $1.5k both internal and external.

Got so cheap. any recommendation?

2 years ago, I needed minor panel beating & respray my bonnet after being chopped by car park barrier bar. Paid $800. May be it's near CNY and Spies and hecker paint.

But still feel the wound. [knife]

my previous car, i used to send for respray and i went to this spray paint shop at yishun industrial park.

there are a few shops doing and their prices are reasonable.

most importantly, the workmanship is good and worth the bucks.

if i am not wrong, i went to the shop at block 1017 beside a motorbike shop.

maybe you can go and take a look and ask for a quote.

No such thing as Spray half a bumper. If you want Spray the whole car otherwise the paintwork will be unequal recommand you to go to those car paint shop that uses machine for painting. Like those the car will park in the room one then auto paint. That type Quality better and wont drop off the paint. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement