Private Property: Good time now to buy or sell?

Kelfinity

My classmate is sec school principal, i ask him how much his monthly salary but he wont say leh....

I suspect $15k pm

No way a principal is paid $15k a month which is already MP allowance. I am quite certain assistant profs at uni are paid around that range not exceeding $20k a month. Many graduates out there in their 30s don't get more than $10k a month I am certain.
↡ Advertisement

Wah $300 lecture part time 10yrs ago.

I also want leh.....give me $200per hr can already.

I teach 3 hrs a day

Last time it was very very very much easier for people to stay landed.

E class also not too difficult even on full cash basis.

Today the difference is that, you can do it only with a much bigger loan.

Just call up the dean. I'm sure they will be v happy to have your lecture the students

No way a principal is paid $15k a month which is already MP allowance. I am quite certain assistant profs at uni are paid around that range not exceeding $20k a month. Many graduates out there in their 30s don't get more than $10k a month I am certain.

Isn't principal on superscale?

My friend who was in the civil service AO mgt assoc scheme told me junior AO in early 30s is around 15k

Just call up the dean. I'm sure they will be v happy to have your lecture the students

My friend who was in the civil service AO mgt assoc scheme told me junior AO in early 30s is around 15k

AO is elite. Only few hundred in entire civil service. 

I dunno how much a principal earns but i think a normal run of the mill sec school teacher in the early to mid 30s at most is 6-8k bah. I know my BIL was earning 5k 2-3 years back.

AO is elite. Only few hundred in entire civil service.

I dunno how much a principal earns but i think a normal run of the mill sec school teacher in the early to mid 30s at most is 6-8k bah. I know my BIL was earning 5k 2-3 years back.

In that case principal double of that kinda pay isn't too far fetched
  • Praise 1

I don't think principals are on super scale. If they are, then what about inspectors from MOE who are higher in rank than the principal? I won't be surprised most principals are paid less than 10k. Edited by LPPL

I don't think principals are on super scale. If they are, then what about inspectors from MOE who are higher in rank than the principal? I won't be surprised principals are paid less than 10k.

If i recall correctly from previous forum tcss, principals should be on Superscale.

Anyway this was from 2007. There should be some hikes along the way.

http://www.salary.sg/2007/more-pay-and-bonuses-for-teachers/

Lol principal can't moonlight and teach tuition, have to compensate them more LOL.

• Praise 1

If i recall correctly from previous forum tcss, principals should be on Superscale.

Anyway this was from 2007. There should be some hikes along the way.

http://www.salary.sg/2007/more-pay-and-bonuses-for-teachers/

Lol principal can't moonlight and teach tuition, have to compensate them more LOL.

How many principals make it to the H grade salary? Maybe less than 5% of all principals? Even then a good performing H grade principal gets $190k a year and only excellent ones cross the $200k mark. I believe these are reserved for scholar principals orb those who are almost approaching retirement.

teacher and principal huat ah!

is it too late for me to switch job now?

i can teach ... biology ....

with proper teaching material from japan, sure can bump up fertility rate .... lol

post-7984-0-37668400-1477026501_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

At least. When I was in sec sch, my principal already drove e class and stay landed

waaaa damn Im in the wrong line !  :omg:  be a school teacher better . 

:a-m1524:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

with proper teaching material from japan, sure can bump up fertility rate .... lol

I prefer to teach reproduction in Uni   :D

• Praise 4

I think how much we make is not very important as long as we can make ends meet.

The next stage of satkiness is the amount we can give, ie, philanthropy. 

Same thing with houses. It is not about how big we live in, but how many homeless we can help.

I'm surprised so many of us are still stuck at the wealth accumulation discussions  [dead]

Ok this is a troll post. Friday afternoon relak all  [laugh]

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 7

I think how much we make is not very important as long as we can make ends meet.

The next stage of satkiness is the amount we can give, ie, philanthropy. 

Same thing with houses. It is not about how big we live in, but how many homeless we can help.

I'm surprised so many of us are still stuck at the wealth accumulation discussions  [dead]

Ok this is a troll post. Friday afternoon relak all  [laugh]

Some of us don't have much money to give

but we have a lot of love to spread around.

:D

• Praise 8

Supercharged

waaaa damn Im in the wrong line ! :omg: be a school teacher better .

:a-m1524:

MOE lost 5000 teachers over last 5 years.

What does this say abt teacher's life?

• Praise 1

MOE lost 5000 teachers over last 5 years.

What does this say abt teacher's life?

Too many Scammer from India / China ?  [grin]  also mean MOE quite easily dio pian 

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 1

SINGAPORE: Principals for seven merged secondary schools were named on Friday (Oct 21), as part of the Ministry of Education's (MOE) announcement to officially appoint 61 principals in December.

now now ... 7 principals not very happy liao  :D 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1