Private Property: Good time now to buy or sell?

Kelfinity

wah

paiseh paiseh

got close to 2000 units to grab

all can full cash ... huat ah!

visited some units at forest hills, think surrounding is quiet and relax.

I like those low rise apartments but most importantly is must fit into my budget.

got lobang to share? 1200+- sqft below $1M?

visited some units at forest hills, think surrounding is quiet and relax.

I like those low rise apartments but most importantly is must fit into my budget.

there is one 1228sqf asking 950k but I never view this unit as I am more interested at those around 1000sqf

due to lower quantum.

seletar spring asking also not too high but forest hills is nearer to future mrt.

(edited)

People ask $1.2mil, you offer $888k lah

Anyway, they hang high high is for people to whack low low

Singapore 人 is like that one.

Like when i sell my Rolex sibei good price people still want to bargain.

Maybe i hang high high and say 20% off is better strategy?

Muayhahahahha

Huat ah

Huat ah!!

And to @Still2016, this month, i think i can sell 2 Rolexes, chia you to eat char kway teow and lim kopi bing

Then you can see i live in HDB yishun and drive Jap car and currently part timing data entry executive Wish me luck in my rolex sales ok?

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Does anyone know roughly what is the $ psf for Rivercove EC?  Launching in early 2018 I heard.

your current hdb so near the central with good connectivity and amenities...why you want to move to a more expensive, smaller and worse location within the same town?

:wacko:[sweatdrop]  

• Praise 1

your current hdb so near the central with good connectivity and amenities...why you want to move to a more expensive, smaller and worse location within the same town?

private leh  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Wow!  Clap!  Clap!  You know my location ya.  [laugh] [laugh]

See see only.  Considering.... not confirm yet. [;)]

• Praise 1

Wow!  Clap!  Clap!  You know my location ya.  [laugh] [laugh]

See see only.  Considering.... not confirm yet. [;)]

I live in an EC and was part of their 300 member whatsapp chat and facebook group. This means I've seen a lot of ridiculous whining by stupid people.

Why don't you post your expectations of an EC (and how it will be superior over a HDB) and I can advise if it is reasonable or not.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 2

I live in an EC and was part of their 300 member whatsapp chat and facebook group. This means I've seen a lot of ridiculous whining by stupid people.

Why don't you post your expectations of an EC (and how it will be superior over a HDB) and I can advise if it is reasonable or not.

EC no good meh?  2 of my relatives also used to live in EC and private condo, both sold and live in HDB now, both find the facilities white elephant.

To me, more for my family lor, they swim a lot.  To me, I won't use the facilities much as I'm quite lazy.  [laugh] [laugh] .   I also need an additional bedroom for my growing kids as one of my HDB bedroom is damn small - too small to be a bedroom.

• Praise 2

EC no good meh?  2 of my relatives also used to live in EC and private condo, both sold and live in HDB now, both find the facilities white elephant.

To me, more for my family lor, they swim a lot.  To me, I won't use the facilities much as I'm quite lazy.  [laugh] [laugh] .   I also need an additional bedroom for my growing kids as one of my HDB bedroom is damn small - too small to be a bedroom.

I didn't say no good. I was just asking what your expectations are.

If it is just those 2 that you listed, I don't think it is worth the inconvenience of a poorer location (unless everyone drives) and also the higher prices.

• Praise 1

I didn't say no good. I was just asking what your expectations are.

If it is just those 2 that you listed, I don't think it is worth the inconvenience of a poorer location (unless everyone drives) and also the higher prices.

Ya I find the location no good too - very deep in and have to walk 10 mins to the nearest LRT.  Quite inconvenient for my kids to travel in future. 

My house now - the LRT is just beside my block and I can choose to walk to either Buangkok or SK MRT if I dun want to take LRT.   After my car reaches 10 years, I may not drive liao.

Thanks ya. [thumbsup]

I told you already Singapore lang is like that one...

Muayhahahahahah

• Praise 1

i had lunch with colleague yesterday

during kopi time TCSS

one colleague mention he is moving

another colleague ask ... the first thing come out from the mouth was "private or hdb"

nabei ... in any country people will ask where do you move to?

in spore ... private or hdb? muahahaha

so ... if i move out from cck hdb

i have to move to a private even mickey mouse size

can hold house warming at club house ... lol

• Praise 2

Somehow the concept of "private" always equate to upgrade.

I have the same experience that most people simply disregard to mention the more important factors of location, size and psf (value).

The word "private" is so conveniently used to blanket over all other considerations.

Edited by Alfc

Somehow the concept of "private" always equate to upgrade.

I have the same experience that most people simply disregard to mention the more important factors of location, size and psf (value).

The word "private" is so conveniently used to blanket over all other considerations.

Becos Singapore Lang.

We are tops in ratrace and materialism.

Singapore can Do!

↡ Advertisement