Thien Kee Steamboat Restaurant

MadDog70

Another one to recommend, Hainanese Steamboat at Golden Mile Tower (not Complex where the Thais meet).

This location is rather out of the place, only the old folks know this makan place, has been there for like 30 years liao.

I find it difficult to commute there because there are very few SBS buses, you have to drive or take a cab.

But recently, the Nicoll Highway MRT has completed, it opens up another route to this popular outlet.

Thien Kee Steamboat

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

frankly been patronising this stall since young. found that prices hv increased & portion shrunk tremendously. not really value for $$.

hv found another steamboat eatery which is not bad if you are into snapper steamboat with yam inside. the soup is so delicious. talkg to you makes me salivate :D

You must be a big eater.

The portion is just nice for me.

It is still as crowded despite price increase (tell me which eatery doesn't increase price, everything is expensive now).

frankly been patronising this stall since young. found that prices hv increased & portion shrunk tremendously. not really value for $$.

hv found another steamboat eatery which is not bad if you are into snapper steamboat with yam inside. the soup is so delicious. talkg to you makes me salivate :D

where would that lovely place be ?

I like this place because the beef slices are very nice and are different from those China steamboat shops. Another thing is the soup is not soaked with MSG like the others, which makes me thirsty frequently. Thus the other shops came up with this free flow of their in-house drinks [laugh]

where would that lovely place be ?

nan hwa chong fishhead steamboat.

Hot and super crowded and messy kopitiam but Definitely one of the yummiest fishhead steamboats in sg. A few fish types to choose from, but i personally feel pompret is best. I recommend the seafood tofu as a side-dish too.

Already feel like going there to eat while typing this.

Another one to recommend, Hainanese Steamboat at Golden Mile Tower (not Complex where the Thais meet).

This location is rather out of the place, only the old folks know this makan place, has been there for like 30 years liao.

I find it difficult to commute there because there are very few SBS buses, you have to drive or take a cab.

But recently, the Nicoll Highway MRT has completed, it opens up another route to this popular outlet.

Thien Kee Steamboat

Over-priced liao.....

still prefer to go to Pervis Street Yet Con Restaurant (Steamboat)

nan hwa chong fishhead steamboat.

Hot and super crowded and messy kopitiam but Definitely one of the yummiest fishhead steamboats in sg. A few fish types to choose from, but i personally feel pompret is best. I recommend the seafood tofu as a side-dish too.

Already feel like going there to eat while typing this.

Where's the place???? <_<

Where's the place???? <_<

if I'm not wrong, corner of Jalan Sultan and North Bridge Rd junction.... I hate this area, the car park until 3 lanes squeeze into one lane passable...

Another branch is just diagonally opposite under the HDB block 462 NBR

Thien Kee Steamboat

I ate a few times there, it's nice.. the "bai zhan ji" also nice....

Over-priced liao.....

Their attitude turns me away....

if I'm not wrong, corner of Jalan Sultan and North Bridge Rd junction.... I hate this area, the car park until 3 lanes squeeze into one lane passable...

Another branch is just diagonally opposite under the HDB block 462 NBR

i know there's one opposite Bugis Junction....also everyday long queue

Their attitude turns me away....

you must be beri young....look at them . all old liao...

you still think they can be bothered ah????

go for the food, bro... [:p]

Turbocharged

Over-priced liao.....

I find that Yet Con prices are damn high and quality has dropped from a few years ago. Last time I went was last Nov. Don't find it (sze char) good for the price I paid.

Thien Kee Steamboat

Still prefer Lor 4 Toa Payoh, Blk 94 Hainanese Chicken Rice (forgot the name which is beside the former TPY Police Station) or the one at Serangoon Garden 'Po Sing' Hainanese Chicken Rice...... [thumbsup]

i know there's one opposite Bugis Junction....also everyday long queue

Oei............ come and try the Bugis Stream Chicken Rice at Blk 524, Bishan........ [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Lunch time queue at least 45 minutes and some more 'self service'..... [furious]

you must be beri young....look at them . all old liao...

you still think they can be bothered ah????

go for the food, bro... [:p]

Good food is a must, but service attitude cannot be discounted. If no good attitude, still got other place can find good food... I don't owe them a living. :huh:

Oei............ come and try the Bugis Stream Chicken Rice at Blk 524, Bishan........ [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Lunch time queue at least 45 minutes and some more 'self service'..... [furious]

ppl here talking about SteamBoat, you talking Steam Chicken....

i think your mind on the cruise ship liao....remember the massaue.... [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement