50 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:36 AM

Titanium
  • Titanium

Hi all, driving a CS3, IU still working this morning, but now there is no display and no green light.

Anyone know where the fuse is? sad.gif

IF IU is faulty, where to get it fix? LTA? LTA open in weekend??? sad.gif

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:47 AM

Ken4555
    Ken4555

Hi all, driving a CS3, IU still working this morning, but now there is no display and no green light.

wah lau Bro....

heard of LTA website before anot?

one-motoring???

wah lau....

shakehead.gif
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

Titanium
  • Titanium

wah lau Bro....

heard of LTA website before anot?

one-motoring???

wah lau....

shakehead.gif

The website got tell u where is the Fuse meh?

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:55 AM

Mahjong74
    Mahjong74

No need go LTA. Last time my IU faulty, go to LTA and they tell me
go to Vicom.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:52 AM

Ed2win2
  • Ed2win2

Just go down to any of the JIC, STA or VICOM inspection centres. List of centres in one motoring website, open mon-sat till 5pm. If no queue, should get if fix in 15 mins.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:55 AM

ER-3682
    ER-3682

I.U. is now made in China,not very good,according to a Vicom's staff,i have already replaced 3 I.U. for the past 1 year..

Fairlady.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:35 AM

Tanly
  • Tanly

Cfm IU faulty dun worry it will be replaced FOC as CS3 less than 5yr.IU comes with 5yr warranty.Just go STA and tell them prob.BTW they will change to the new generation IU for you.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:49 AM

Thunder7890
  • Thunder7890

It might not be the IU faulty but the cash card mulfunction. Change to another card might solve your problem. I encounter the same thing as yours after trying another card from my colleague.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

Thunder7890
  • Thunder7890

It might not be the IU faulty but the cash card mulfunction. Change to another card might solve your problem. I encounter the same thing as yours after trying another card from my colleague.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Ken4555
    Ken4555

anyways its not a good idea to tamper with the IU unit... and its an external device modified into the car...... waht fuse you talking about?

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75

There's a fuse that comes with the IU. It's somewhere in the car.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

Xtravagant
  • Xtravagant

just drive down to the nearest inspection center and get it fixed there. . .

don't try to tamper with the fuse box unless you're an expert, later end up not only i.u unit, but no aircon also. . . laugh.gif laugh.gif
boxer engine's roar just feel so sinfully sexy and keeps me wanting more

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

Picanto

The website got tell u where is the Fuse meh?

why you need to know the fuse location? just go to vicom.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

Ken4555
    Ken4555

There's a fuse that comes with the IU. It's somewhere in the car.

its somewhere in the car... wahahaha... great help... laugh.gif

the IU is connected to a live wire that is always on... even if the car's ignition is off and key is out... by which nothing will be working except the horn if i'm not wrong...

so may i know what fuse you referring to?

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:59 PM

Ken4555
    Ken4555

why you need to know the fuse location? just go to vicom.

wah... a sensible and logical reply from you... clap clap...

i'm off to buy 4-D... laugh.gif

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75

its somewhere in the car... wahahaha... great help... laugh.gif

the IU is connected to a live wire that is always on... even if the car's ignition is off and key is out... by which nothing will be working except the horn if i'm not wrong...

so may i know what fuse you referring to?

Read this and you will understand. It is a canister fuse, not those two legged fuse that comes with the car. He is referring to this fuse. The location of the canister fuse is probably different for different vehicles and different installers.

http://www.mycarforu...owtopic=2076801

Edited by Fcw75, 15 May 2010 - 04:46 PM.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

I find that sing ga poh lang prefer to be spoon fed. Actually do a search online and do some reading can find the solution. I neber rely on forum to look for information unless really nothing turns up on the web. Simi "urgent" or crying for "help" is really for...aiya better dun say.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

Aimnfire
    Aimnfire

go to vicom and inspect
if fuse blow they will replace for you for $25
change yourself $0.50

the fuse is usually beside your right leg covered by a cover
to open the fuse, just twist it
hire a hitman is far cheaper than hiring a lawyer
and it gets the job done

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Not everyone knows about fuse and electrical stuff.
$25 might be worth it and it reduce hassle the owners will suffer from sweating and getting knees and arms dirty from the carpet!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

Pisces69
    Pisces69

I.U. is now made in China,not very good,according to a Vicom's staff,i have already replaced 3 I.U. for the past 1 year..

===================

Another case of CHEEPO CHINA made products that r rubbish.

When wil pple stop buying made in China products?

I try very hard not to buy anything made there cos mostly everything I did buy from there I found was totally nothing but crappy overpriced junk.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Tags: Urgent, working