Ladies - Will you go to a toilet and Pee like a Man ?

Tigerwoods

(edited)

Everytime my family goes to some crowded malls or Expo, the queues to Ladies' Toilet is very very scary.

It takes a long time for them to do a simple Pee.

My daughter was crying as she was queuing in Expo and I had to bring her to the Men's as she is having stomach ache. I don't know why most Big Public places has very limited space for toilets.

I think its just being squeeze away for "Retail Space". The Worst Ratio to floor space is Expo and Suntec.

Its time that the Ladies' Toilet be reconstructed same as the Men's Toilets with Standing Urinals.

Are there any rules in Building that requires a Minimum Space for Toilets ? I find Spore and Hkg being very Stingy on Toilet Space...

you should be glad that there are so many public toilets in singapore in the first place.

go to other countries in europe, even US and China and you'll be hard pressed to find a public toilet when you need one.

sigh.. singaporeans are unreal...

Edited by Viceroymenthol
↡ Advertisement

you should be glad that there are so many public toilets in singapore in the first place.

go to other countries in europe, even US and China and you'll be hard pressed to find a public toilet when you need one.

sigh.. singaporeans are unreal...

So many public toilets that are either extremely dirty, choked, cracked, ... I agree with the China comment though but in US/europe, I think its OK and fairly clean...

Asian has one of the worse toilet habits. Only Japan achieve the clean toilet status.

Its the Asia culture. "What's outside my house boundaries are not mine" - Not Civic minded.

Seen at a bathroom and it is good advice.

Our Aim Is To Keep This Restroom Clean

Your Aim Will Help

Gentlemen, Please Stand Closer .... It's Shorter Than You Think!

Ladies, Please Remain Seated For The Entire Performance!