Perodua Club Singapore

Cunnosieur

Neutral Newbie

hi all

started this new thread for perodua owners in s'pore.

can share tips on modi, spare parts n accessories, etc.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi all

sarted this new thread for perodua owners in s'pore

can share tips n discuss on parts, maintenance, accessories, modifcations

Neutral Newbie

come on! if u can afford a car tat can go fast then buy it! if u cannot afford it and have to buy a malaysia made car and spend peanuts to try to look fast, then dun waste time! modifications ah... strip ur whole engine and put in a V12!

• Praise 1

There's lots of Myvis, Vivas on the road also.....

But Perodua like Proton are pricing their price at the wrong range......

Maybe they should look at their products before deciding to priced them......

Not to sound offensive but there's a major difference in Sirion and Myvi....

Engine is different because Sirion is using much enhanced version and also the assembling of Sirion are much better......

However, Myvi is priced very very closely with Sirion......

It doesn't make sense.....

• Praise 1

come on! if u can afford a car tat can go fast then buy it! if u cannot afford it and have to buy a malaysia made car and spend peanuts to try to look fast, then dun waste time! modifications ah... strip ur whole engine and put in a V12!

Loser spotted! [hur]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

nevermind the troll.

how's the viva mileage like?

for stock viva auto mileage is abt 14-15km/l.

mine is abt 12++ ba...

due to larger rims n my heavy foot... hahas

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i seen u in sengkang [rolleyes] my fish can clock 17-18km/l easily. think viva more heavy than kelisa right? i like the look of viva. but the price is abit steep but it worth every penny. the engine reliability is wonderful for perodua. i think the whole car break into pieces the engine still work LOL

• Praise 1

better than you, who have no car at all.

oh, it should be you have one car......i mean one big "car chen".

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

for stock viva auto mileage is abt 14-15km/l.

mine is abt 12++ ba...

due to larger rims n my heavy foot... hahas

haha.. mine is about 14.. i tink the best ting about my viva is i can spend less than $50 and my tank will be full again.. nice.. :D

anyway, weiix nice to know u r driving a viva too. not much in sg.. if u go msia, u will see a lot of vivas and myvis..

and nice green viva u have there.. mine is a red plate too.. :D

• Praise 1

Hi all

I am driving a perodua viva... suppose to buy kelisa but my parents make me upgrade hahaha..

The car is similar to Kelisa just that its much bigger and Kelisa is cuter... very easy to handle, it handles well for point A and B car... the manual for Kelisa has powerful pick up and cos the car is small and light so pick up no problem, just that if you want to travel long distance of cos will lose to many cars on the road cos its only 1 litre...

IMHO, if you intend to own one of the car and going to msia for a holiday, that driving both the Kelisa or the Viva above 130km/h is strictly not advisable though we hear of people who do 140-145, but seriously how much is your life worth to you? Of cos you can ask some of the owners and they will tell you that they clock 130-150 with no problems... Sure, of cos there are those who dare go the difference :) but my question, how much is your life worth?

IMHO 110km/h is still comfortable and if you need to overtake or run abit to catch up with your friend's car you can move to 120-130 (overtaking)... other than that, i feel that always be safe and go slow, esp on msia highway.... its not about you bang people, but sometimes its people bang you, or suddenly some freakish thing happen, then seriously, how much is your life worth to you? You read newspapers you know, like the family that drove a Grandis, freak accident happen, only the baby survived.... Grandis is a good car, much heavier and cost more etc... so do the math...

:) the viva feels more stable than the Kelisa at 110, to me la, to me.... :) cos I tested the kelisa at very high speed can shake like siao.. but some modd can be done like installing strut bars, lowering the springs, change suspension etc to have better performance and to do high speed at more comfortable level... but stock mode, try not to over do it in terms of speed etc...

Kelisa go for the manual, you will LOVE it if you the sprint.. but if you want a comfortable ride to bring you from point A to B, and occassion going up to segamat for durian, or a family getaway in KL or a short trip to malacca for some food and to relax, go for the auto.... If you need a slightly bigger car then go for the Viva but it cost more, the Viva auto handles better than the manual, I feel la... Kenari is good if you have a family and you need space... and the pricing of the Kenari is in between... Myvi is good, but its 1.3 and the pricing abit too high to buy so its a good car but dollar and sense might not be too friendly..

The good thing about these cars:

1. Go msia lesser chances of people targetting your car to steal :)

2. Cheap and easy to maintain cos you can go msia and do servicing etc, sure got parts to replace; plus give yourself the excuse to go grocery shopping while you are there topping it off with seafood dinner :)

3. If you are OPC, go msia the people might not want to rob you cos they might think you no money :)

4. After Malacca, people see you driving a Perodua, they are more friendly to you on the road, but it does not apply to JB though... cos they attack SG cars

5. Its QUITE hard to get a speeding ticket for this car :)

All perodua owners are residing in the Kelisa forum so you might wanna check it out... do a google :)

• Praise 1

hi all

started this new thread for perodua owners in s'pore.

can share tips on modi, spare parts n accessories, etc.

Just got Myvi Manual and monitoring fuel consumption seems high for Japanese engine (below 12km/l to 15km/l)

Anyone to share your expereince with Myvi?

• Praise 1

Just got Myvi Manual and monitoring fuel consumption seems high for Japanese engine (below 12km/l to 15km/l)

Anyone to share your expereince with Myvi?

Hi,Is it a new or used car?If new during running in period its normal for vehicle to consume more fuel.If used they're many factors,Choke injectors,Airfilter clogged,Fuel pump,etc

• Praise 1

Hi,Is it a new or used car?If new during running in period its normal for vehicle to consume more fuel.If used they're many factors,Choke injectors,Airfilter clogged,Fuel pump,etc

Many thanks, bought it as 10-months old car, now 15-months old. I believe the traffic jams and previous owner usage, more likely causes. Will be observing further this weekend driving into West Malaysia

↡ Advertisement