Perodua Club Singapore

Cunnosieur

welcome to the club boys.. Colin if you do need any help do let me know i can contact other brothers from Kelisa club and see if can help you... you can pm me your number and i can sms you mine, cos my pm messenger got problem... all the best and see u with your new ride soon!!

↡ Advertisement

Welcome...to the club.hahah:P hope do u gud....:P haha when ur car ready?:P i still waiting my viva..hey sms mi 90221854 david..we can meet at the showroom if ur car ready ahahha:P

cheers

David

What happened? No COE?

I believe it is better to DIY the basic car maintenance and send car to workshop for the more technical matters

Replace Air filter these days should not be too difficult for most drivers

Some may be able to do the engine oil change ourselves, too

haha sianz waiting for the shipment frm the north lor is not abt coe issue....i got my car plate nbr..it with sjy.....ahaah :P we need to keep each other update any gud lobang...:P

Cheers Bros n Sis s... :P

david

haha sianz waiting for the shipment frm the north lor is not abt coe issue....i got my car plate nbr..it with sjy.....ahaah :P we need to keep each other update any gud lobang...:P

Cheers Bros n Sis s... :P

david

Does not seem right to me.

Many years back when I bought my Fiat Uno from Auto Asia, they did not deliver the car a week after the COE bidding as promised. Repeated excuses were given. I emailed to them: if the car is not delivered within the next seven days, a police report will be made, an advertisement to alert the public would be put up, legal advice shall be sought. The saleman called me the next morning saying the car is ready for collection

I suspect in your case, they use the car for demo/test drive before delivery (short of display/demo car at the moment)

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

sure keep us updated... we might be organising a trip upnorth for tyre change and rim change... im just going there to kaypoh. can lemme know if keen :)

to bro good car buyer, yup possible to diy our own maintence, can be fun too just that the time and some hassle in doing oil change, since going up north we just leave it to the boys in msia to do our servicing hahaha but its true that its not difficult ;)

sure keep us updated... we might be organising a trip upnorth for tyre change and rim change... im just going there to kaypoh. can lemme know if keen :)

to bro good car buyer, yup possible to diy our own maintence, can be fun too just that the time and some hassle in doing oil change, since going up north we just leave it to the boys in msia to do our servicing hahaha but its true that its not difficult ;)

Indeed I am looking forward to replace before mid-October, with 2 nos 165/65R14 tire (should be most suitable for hypermiling). Do keep me posted when you fellows going North to replace tire? My concern is do they have such tire (not popular size) up North?

Hi Bro Good-Carbuyer

You intend to replace 2 of your tyres only?

165/55/14 and 165/65/14 quite rare in Singapore but I am quite sure have... got brothers using 13 inch also hahaha... I am using the first one :)

Hi Bro Good-Carbuyer

You intend to replace 2 of your tyres only?

165/55/14 and 165/65/14 quite rare in Singapore but I am quite sure have... got brothers using 13 inch also hahaha... I am using the first one :)

165/55R14 not recommened size can be dangerously small

I have no intention to change wheels to 13-inch, just replace worn tire will do

165/55/14 is kelisa and viva stock profile.. 165/65/14 some bros actually find it hitting their fenders, so most switch back to stock profile

Mine a Myvi. Would like to use for hypermiling study with these on rear wheels