HP expert help needed..

Tigershark1976

just recently changed job and my new company doesnt allowed cemera phone to be brought into company premises... so i got to go 7-11 to get a cheap phone for my use during office hours and change the SIM card to my smartphone after office hours...

its too troublesome and i wanted to duplicate my sim card so that i have 2 sim card, anybody know how and where can i do it?

↡ Advertisement

I think the red and orange telcos have this twin SIM plan, where 2 different SIM cards can be used, but only one at a time. Last heard there are some technical restrictions, you might want to find out yourself.

As for cloning SIM card, technically it's possible, but few people will do it for you since it's illegal.

just recently changed job and my new company doesnt allowed cemera phone to be brought into company premises... so i got to go 7-11 to get a cheap phone for my use during office hours and change the SIM card to my smartphone after office hours...

its too troublesome and i wanted to duplicate my sim card so that i have 2 sim card, anybody know how and where can i do it?

Your service provider lor. You can switch on either of your 2 phone at one time...actually you can switch on 2 phones at the same time, if there's an incoming call the one with better reception will ring. But they will charge like $30 extra every month I think.

Your service provider lor. You can switch on either of your 2 phone at one time...actually you can switch on 2 phones at the same time, if there's an incoming call the one with better reception will ring. But they will charge like $30 extra every month I think.

wah lao... $30/ mth?? like that might as well get another line?? any other way?

wah lao... $30/ mth?? like that might as well get another line?? any other way?

got .... get another line [laugh] [laugh]

if don't want to pay too much, get a red pack line for only $8+/mth

Neutral Newbie

It's called Multi-sim (with M-ONE). Check out the website (search for multi-sim). Dunno if ST has this service or not.

Hope this helps.

↡ Advertisement